Chapter: 16 (Ethereal)

Author Pov:

Yn: Done!

She examined happily seeing the five luggages. Embracing herself she looks at mirror to see a different glow on her face.

She was excited to go on a trip with her whole family especially her first trip with her husband's. Her mind was filled with happiness.

A hand around her waist made her turn around as she gasp at her powerful force. She looked at Jimin to see him looking at her with emotionless face.

Her nose scrunched up seeing the reaction he was giving her. Wrapping her arms around his neck she looks at his calm and dark features.

Yn: What happened?

She speaks softly trying to lessen the tension between them as he brings her more closer to his body that she could feel his breath hitting her face.

His eyes turned wrinkled as he looks at her with his hypnotizing eyes. His gaze diverted towards her lips to see them having a shine.

Jimin: Nothing!

He said still gazing towards her lips halting her heartbeat. She was about to detached herself from his embrace when he caught her nape slamming his lips on hers.

Wide eyes and opened mouth he entered his tongue inside her mouth flickering his tongue with her which made her to come in senses.

Frozen he parted her lips as he pulled back examining her beautiful features. Her big grey doe eyes, her cubby and fluffy cheeks, her pointed small nose and mainly her plump full lips.

He pulled her closer tightly embracing her as his face dipped to her neck inhaling her lavender scent which unknowingly made him calm.

He was hugging her to reduce his worriedness and stress. Her presence was something which made them to calm at any instant.

Yn: Where are others?

Confusingly she asked pouting turning his eyes darken with an emotion called lust!

Jimin: They are taking bath!

He said again sniffing her scent in order to control the beast inside him. He doesn't wanted to hurt her at any time...

Yn: Then why you are here?

She again asked as he smirks before pulling out from her neck and replying her having a famous cocky smirk on his face.

Jimin: Beacuse I've taken bath!

She nodded when he left her as he looks at her with pure love.

Jimin: Are you ready?

He asked looking at her up to down as she was still wearing her trousers and a tee. Thinking a little fighting her inner side she speaks softly...

Yn: Yeah! Just give me five mins. I'm gonna change...

Smiling at him she raced his heartbeat with a fire as she entered inside the bathroom to take a quick shower and changing her clothes.

After 10 mins...

Ten minutes have passed now not only Jimin but all other boys were also present in the room ready for the trip which wasn't their decision at all.

Jin: Jimin are you sure she said five mins?

Jin asked with a little softness in his voice as Jimin looks at him before speaking...

Jimin: Yes Hyung! She said she will come in five mins.

Agreeing they decided to wait a little more as they aren't someone's slave to reach at perfect timing.