Chapter 2:

After a few hours, I finally decided to go outside for a break to take a stroll in the garden and get some fresh air to expel the fancy smell that was coming off of all these dresses.

I decided to tie up my hair and grab a book and pen before going to the garden to sort out my thoughts about this place and think of ways to get back to earth cause there was no way in hell I was going to continue living in this crappy game.

I would rather peel my own skin off and dive into vinegar. And I mean that.

I left my room and began looking around the garden which was actually quite isolated for how beautiful it was. I found a nice spot under a willow tree and plopped down on the grass as I opened the book and began writing my thoughts in it.

So, I'm in a world of a game as the villainesses. There are eight male interests whose love count I have to get to 100 to win the game- Hold on.

'How do I know where to find their love count...?' I began thinking back to all the events that happened today and everything I already knew about the game.

"Ah..." I remember that you had to touch one of the male leads in the game for their love count to appear.

When Luden grabbed my arm before I think I saw a number appear on the side of his neck but I wasn't really paying attention to it so I'm not really sure.

I've been told many times that I am half-blind and can't ever find anything that's right in front of my eyes which just makes this all the more irritating.

Their love count would usually appear as a short of colored tattoo in a box on the side of their necks and the box's color would change depending on the percentage of how much they love you.

If their love count ever reaches zero, the bubble will be black which means I can and probably will die.

And if it's between 1-20 percentages it'll become gray which means I gotta be careful and might still die. If it gets from 20-30 percentages it'll be very light pink, and so on it will continue.

So I basically just have to find one of those bastards and somehow touch their hand or face or something.

'Now to figure out how I'm supposed to do that...' I shut my notebook and began thinking of several ways to test my theory.

I could try to "accidentally" trip and grab their arm or shoulder to balance or just straight-up bump into them...

But.

According to what's already happened in the game... That might not be the best idea. And I might also push their percentages to the negative by doing that so let's cross that out.

"Tsk." I couldn't help but click my tongue in annoyance since literally anything Sovine ever did got her killed as I sighed rubbing my temple when I suddenly heard a groan come from the branch above me.

"Don't "Ugh!" me, I also got- Wait, who?" I snapped my head to the branch of the tree above me to see a boy with breezy short silver hair similar to Avis's with a braid on the side and instantly knew it was my third step-brother who was also the youngest one, Vidoro Divinus.

'Oh my godddddddddd! He's so fucking cuteeeeeee!! No, my heart. He's still a bitch. Stop.'

"What the hell are you doing up there?" I immediately shut my book to prevent him from seeing the information inside it.

"Why the hell are you disturbing someone who's taking a nap?" He didn't even look at me and continued lying on his back with his hands cushioning his head on the branch.

"Hurry up and get down here, you're gonna fall." I stood up from where I was sitting.

"Why don't you-" Vidoro finally looked back at me and immediately cut himself off as his eyes widened in surprise.