Chapter 17

Ayan's Pov

As I entered the room, I was blessed with the ethereal beauty, putting some lip balm on.

Today, I was taking her to dinner. I want to spend as much time as possible with her.

She wore a beautiful violet floral dress. A white hijab and white sandals.

As soon as her eyes caught me, she smiled shyly.

Ah! Her smile takes my breath away!

I slowly stepped towards her and softly grabbed her waist, pulling her into me, causing her to let out a small gasp.

"You look so beautiful." I complimented her as I kissed her forehead.
"Thank y-you." She whispered back, kissing my cheek.

WAIT, WHAT!? OH MY ALLAH! SHE KISSED MY CHEEK!

I looked down, and believe me, she was resembling a tomato right now. Not being able to resist, I grabbed her face and pulled her into a kiss.

She put her hand on my chest immediately, trying to pull away, but I wasn't in the mood to. Her lips tasted too good.

Her strawberry flavoured chapstick's taste came into my mouth, and I kissed her more deeply.

After a while, she tapped my shoulder, letting me know she needed to breathe. I groaned before pulling back. We both were breathless.

I watched her as she took huge gulps of air, not being able to breathe. I slowly caressed her cheek as her breathing calmed down.

"You're so addicting." I said, making her look up at me, and I was a little shocked seeing the anger in her eyes.

She pushed me back and glared at me, trying to intimidate me - as I said, TRYING. To me, she looked like a cute little angry kitten. I couldn't help but chuckle at her attempts and cuteness, causing her to hit my chest.

"STOP!" She spoke angrily, which I again found adorable. I pursed my lips, trying to hold my chuckle in as she continued,

"You ruined my chapstick!", She said, moving to the mirror again and checking it.

"Come on, you're still as beautiful as ever." I spoke.

She gave me a side eye, then applied chapstick again, trying to hide the blush.

"Let's go!" She squealed happily, grabbing my hand and pulling me with her.
"Calm down, my love." I said, chuckling as I saw her rushing down the stairs with me behind her and her grabbing my hand.

She slowed down a little, and soon, we were sitting in the car, driving to the restaurant.

_______
30 minutes later

We were sitting in the VIP area of the restaurant. Aisha was sitting across me, looking at the menu, struggling to decide what to order.

"Do you need help, sunshine?" I asked softly while smiling at her. Who looked up at me with those doe eyes of hers, filled with innocent, then smiled sheepishly,
"Um, yes, please." She replied politely.

I grabbed the menu from her hand and ran my eyes through it.
Would you like some lasagne and fries with chicken steak? It's a halal restaurant." I said after a while.

She looked around, and the back at me again excitedly, I raised my eyesbrow in a questioning manner.

"It's a Pakistani Restaurant!!" She squealed happily. I smiled at her cuteness while shaking my head.

"Yeah, it's a Pakistani restaurant. Now, what would my sunshine like?" I asked again. Maybe she has changed her mind, now that she knows it's a Pakistani restaurant.