✰ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛- 03 ✰

𝗜𝗻 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗿𝗼𝗼𝗺

So students as you'll know that today is your english test, I hope you'll do your best

So students as you'll know that today is your english test, I hope you'll do your best. their professor said while distirbuting paper sheets.

As soon as kookie looked at the questions he felt a bit relief as he had learned the anwers to questions, so he wrote them down and gave the paper to the professor.

Meanwhile the other two 𝐉𝐤 and 𝐕 knew all the answers as always, they did the entire test well and submit it to the professor.

Time skip:

So, students, please come one by one and take your test papers, and those who go less than 50 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐬 will bring their parents sign tommorow the professor presumed and one by one he called called out students names.

𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐡𝐲𝐞𝐨𝐧! you got 84 out of 100, good!
professor said.

𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐢𝐫!
random boy park hyeon said.

And Kookie! You got 72 out of 100. You did well but next I want 80+ marks, got it? Professor said and gave the paoer to kookie.

Yes sir, i'll give my 100% next time kookie presumed in an audible voice and took tge paper from professor and went back to his seat.

And like everytime, this time too Kim Jk and Kim V got the highest marks. Please clap for them professor said as everyone clapped for them.

Thankyou sir! v and jk said at the same time while bowing to professor.

Kookie also feel happy as his hyungs got first positions, he clapped for them happily forgetting about everything which his broters did with him. After all they're his brothers.

To be continued......
_________________________________________

Don't forget to vote ⭐

Do comment and follow for more ❤️