𝐯𝐢. 𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐝𝐞

↠↠𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐒↞↞

𝐯𝐢. 𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐝𝐞

𝘯𝘰𝘣𝘰𝘥𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘱𝘰𝘷;

𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐟𝐢𝐭;

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐚𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐞𝐢𝐬𝐭

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐚𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐞𝐢𝐬𝐭

OLIVIA and The Takers, besides Ghost and Jake who was outside speaking to Lily. AJ and Olivia were sat directly across from eachother. AJ could see the look of concern and worry on Olivia's face, without a second thought he grabbed her hand. No words were needed, as he looked in her eyes, she visibly relaxed. While the rest of the crew were talking Olivia pulls AJ in for secret kiss.

"I just had to do that, I don't know if it may be our last." Olivia says looking down towards the floor.

AJ lifts up her chin to look in her chocolate brown eyes, he says to her.

"Don't think like that, baby. We'll both get out of this fine."

"We gotta go." Jesse says

Ghost walked over and opened the van.

"It's time. Let's go, Casanova." Ghost said

Sneakily AJ gives Olivia a kiss and a tight hug, uttering the words of "as soon as we hit the trucks. I need you to leave baby."

Olivia pulls away with a stubborn look, looking into his ocean coloured eyes saying.

"No, we stick together. We are takers."

"I'm telling you Olivia. When I say leave. Love. I need you to leave." AJ says frustratedly.

Olivia could tell he was doing this out of love. With that realisation she said to him.