A Meteorite Strike

A/N: Everyone in this Chase and Alexis are together as of where the last book left off. This is a requested continuation from that book by another user. I won't be doing another Chase X Alexis so this is the last one.

"All right pups we've got a fire at the scrapyard. And by the sounds of it we don't have much time. No fire's too big no pup's too small!" Ryder shouts as the group is preparing to go help some people.

"Skye you are clear for takeoff." Rubble says as he and Alexis go over to Skye.

"You got this Skye!" Alexis says.

"Let's take to the sky!" Skye shouts happily as she turns on the engines of her vehicle.

"And away we go!" Rubble shouts as Skye takes off flying.

"Pups get ready to launch. PAW Patrol is on a roll!" Ryder shouts as he and the other pups get on their vehicles and get going.

"I've got eyes on the fire. It's a big one. I'm going in for a water drop. The entrance is blocked. I'm gonna clear a way in." Skye says as she comes in on the communicator.

"All right Marshall, Alexis let's fight that fire." Ryder says as the group arrives where the fire is.

"You got it Ryder!" Alexis say as she begins bending water from a nearby fire hydrant at the fire while Marshall is using his water canon.

"Help!" A voice shouts the group sees a woman and man trapped in the building as it is on fire next to some gas canisters.

"Marshall, Alexis the trailer's on fire!" Ryder shouts.

"I'm all out of water!" Marshall shouts.

"Me too!" Alexis says.

"Oh no." Ryder says in alarm.

"Incoming!" Skye shouts as she drops water onto the trailer putting out the fire.

"You see that right there? That's why she's my favorite pup." Liberty says as Skye lands her vehicle.

"PAW Patrol!" The woman trapped inside shouts as she bangs on the door.

"Let's get you out of there." Rocky says as he frees the man and woman before they come running out.

"Oh thank you, thank you, thank you!" The man says gratefully.

"We're just glad you're okay. Hopefully there's not too much damage." Ryder says.

"Well the good thing is it was all junk to begin with." The man says.

"These are the brave pups I was telling you about. This is Bruce. He's a sensitive soul. This is all a bit much for him." The woman says as she holds out a fish bowl with a fish in it.

"Hey let's get a picture with Bruce and the pups." The man says.

"Oh great idea Hank." The woman says.

"Janet grab the little one so she gets in the photo." Hank says.

"I'm fine down here." Skye says as everyone gather's for the picture.

"Come here sweetie." Janet says as she picks Skye up.

"Everybody say Junk." Hank says.

"Junk!" Everyone says in union as Hank takes the picture.

"That trailer was locked from the outside. How did that happen?" Chase asks.

"Yeah. Even when stuffs an accident that lock was no accident. It was deliberately made to lock you in." Alexis says.

"Well you're not gonna believe this but somebody locked us up so they could steal our 10-ton electromagnet." Hank says.

"Who would want to steal a 10-ton electromagnet?" Ryder asks.