chapter 11

January 8th, 2022
📍Dortmund, Germany 🇩🇪

A few days had past, Jude was currently sat on the team bus, traveling to the first game of 2022. He was next to Gio again, obviously - they weren't talking, everyone was sat listening to music, getting themselves prepared for the game. Jude's phone buzzed in his hand. Georgina.

georgina 🤭

good luck ltr

u gonna watch it?

maybe...

ok well now i have to win

just for u

😭😭

confident??

very

wow cocky

no we're just too good

cocky.

🤏🏾🙄

i'm sorry igtg

just got here

it's fine

good luck

thank uuu
seen

Jude climbed out the bus with his team, walking through the crowds of paparazzi and fans to get to the stadium. He had a new wave of confidence but also nerves now that he knew Georgina was going to be watching - he had to make sure he played his best, just for her. Had be impressive, right?

~

Georgina was sat in her family's living room with her dad and sister. Mel was sat on her phone, as usual, she had no interest in football, whereas Georgina and her dad were watching Eintracht Frankfurt vs Dortmund.

She still hadn't told her dad about her date with one of the footballers they were currently watching, she knew his opinions on footballers in relationships and it wasn't good. Of course she was aware of the typical reputation a lot of them had but, she was trying to ignore them. Plus, Jude didn't seem like the type of person to do anything like that - at least that's the idea she had so far.

Besides, there wasn't really anything to tell her parents yet - her and Jude weren't dating, they'd only been out for one dinner together and now they were living in different countries.

She decided to push these thoughts of Jude to the back of her mind, which was difficult considering she was watching him play right now.

The game didn't start well, Dortmund were losing 2-0 at half time and it wasn't looking very promising.
Georgina text Jude during half time - she knew he wouldn't see it until after the game, but she wanted to let him know that was actually watching it and cared.

The second half started and it was getting better for Dortmund, Hazard scored in the 71st minute, wasn't enough to equalize but it was enough to get the back in the game. They were playing strong, dominating the game, creating chances, making it difficult for Frankfurt. And then, of course, in the 87th minute, none other than Jude Bellingham scored the equalizer - securing them at least a point in the league.

Georgina felt herself relax, not releasing how tense she had been the whole game, and a small smile appeared on her face. She could see how much this meant to Jude and the passion he had for his team.

Just after the players had stopped celebrating and continued the game, Dahoud scored in the 89th minute for Dortmund, making in 3-2.

Shortly after, the full time whistle blew, and the Dortmund players went over to celebrate the late victory with their traveling fans. This game put them one step closer to getting themselves back in the title race, Bayern Munich still had a lead, but Dortmund were definitely gaining in on them.

Once again, Georgina reached for her phone to text Jude again, congratulating him on not only his goal, but the win.

She didn't have time to watch the post-match interviews, so regretfully, she turned off the TV and got ready to go to set. She was currently finishing the end of 'The Greatest Showman' and she was finding this film quite challenging. She was loving every second of it, and the cast were amazing - she definitely fan-girled over Zac Efron and Zendaya when she met them. She learnt a lot from them, after all she still a young star, with much to learn and working with some of these big names was teaching her a lot.

She got her stuff together and ready for a late night shoot. This was going to be a fun scene to film, but before then she had to endure the hour spent in hair and makeup.

~

After the game, Jude returned to the team bus for their long journey back to Dortmund. The first thing he saw when opening his phone, were the messages from Georgina, which put a smile on his face.

georgina

omg
this is not fun
ew i hate this

omfg wtf
well doneee

hahaaa

i told  u we'd win

did u watch the post match interviews?
delivered

Jude wanted to know if Georgina had watched the interviews because her name was brought up. He was doing a Player of the Match interview and the reporter asked him about the pictures from the award show. He just laughed it off and didn't really give a proper answer. Neither of them wanted to draw any more attention to themselves. Both of them were already receiving tons of comments just after the few blurry pictures released, so he didn't want to say anything on the topic. Thankfully, the interviewer caught in that Jude wasn't going to elaborate and he just moved on.

Jude also didn't want Georgina to be annoyed at the fact he just brushed the conversation off, that's why he wanted to check that it hadn't bothered her. Although, it worried him more that she now wasn't answering his messages.

Little did he know, that she had just forgot to tell him she was filming and hadn't yet seen his messages.

~

Georgina didn't finish the night shoot until the early hours of the morning, she was exhausted and ready to go straight to bed. She quickly checked her phone, seeing the messages from Jude, not really sure what he was talking about. What interview? She was too tired to respond or find out what he meant, instead she went to bed, she'd find out in the morning.

~~~
AN: another reminder, this is set in the 21/22 season where dortmund were a bit of a distance behind bayern