FALL IN THE STAIRCASE (2)

Madhu looked Rakesh with a tired face, Rakesh was making plans to proceed next .

Madhu: what happened? Shall we go home.

Rakesh: yes we can go home, i will wrap a bandage around your knees, after that we can go

Madhu: why? What happened?no need of bandage and all. We will go home.

Rakesh: nothing madhu, it's a small ligament tear in the knee, you will get well soon if you wear this bandage and rest well.

Madhu: no not all, i am fine, i am fine, no tear or break leave me, i am going.

Madhu sit with heavy pain in her hips and tried to place the leg in the floor and stood,
Madhu started screaming and crying.

Rakesh was watching everything quietly, madhu could not control her tears, she was crying.she held the door tightly and her hand started shaking.

Rakesh slowly came and lifted her and placed her in the bed again.while placing in the bed.

Madhu: aaaaahaaaaaah.

Rakesh: i told you know, you can't walk. Why are you behaving like a kid.

Madhu didn't respond anything, tears falling in her cheeks. Rakesh came near madhu and wipped her tears.

Rakesh: don't cry dear, you will be alright soon, if you listen to me.

Madhu: hhmmm

Rakesh: we will wrap a bandage around your knees, it will get fixed. Nothing to worry about it.

Madhu: hmmm.

Rakesh open the bandage, the nurse slowly helped madhu to sit in the bed.

Madhu: slowly, slowly it hurts.

Rakesh held her legs and upper her legs lightly.

Madhu: aaah ahhh, maaaaaa, do it slowly...

Nurse: it will be little painful please hold it for few seconds.

Rakesh started to wrap her knee tightly with the bandage to make it in correct position. He upper and lower her knees while wrapping it.

Madhu could not control the pain, she started crying the nurse held her hands tightly.

Madhu:iiiiiiooooooo, leave me,aaaaaa

Nurse: mam please don't move..

Madhu: aaaah but i.....ts paining.

Nurse: few seconds mam.

The process extended for few minutes, madhu was crying and shouting for few minutes.

Rakesh: it's done madhu. See it's finished.

Madhu's eyes were still in tears,

Rakesh: madhu it's done, stop crying. If you keep on crying you will get dehydrated. Then you have to get treatment for that, okay?

Madhu nodded her head.

Madhu: take me home.(in a shaky voice)

Rakesh: nurse, prepare a pain killer injection.

Madhu got alert by hearing the word injection.

Madhu: who is going to get injected? Why you are preparing injection.

Rakesh: no doubts madhu, only you were here, you are the one who is going to get injection.

Madhu: no no I don't want injection.

Rakesh: madhu it's just pain killer injection. You are having pain in the knee and you have hurt your hip also. So you need injection.

Madhu: it's not pain killer injection, it's pain giving injection.