What a miracle!

Song Ling thought, this is right!

She then said to Luo Jinbo: "In addition to strawberries, I also have cherries and cherry tomatoes. Do you want them all?"

"There are also cherries and cherry tomatoes. I want them. These two fruits are my mother's favorite. But are they as delicious as strawberries?"

Luo Jinbo asked worriedly.

Song Ling smiled back, "Don't worry, it's all grown from our farm, it tastes just as good, I'll bring it to you to try first."

Song Ling opened the boxes of cherries and cherry tomatoes, took out a few of each, washed them, and gave them to Luo Jinbo to try.

After Luo Jinbo tried it, he immediately said to Song Ling, "Miss, I'll take all of your hundreds of catties of fruit."

Song Ling no longer questioned him and directly gave him a quotation, "The cherries weigh 200 catties. Each catty costs 200 yuan, which is 40,000 yuan."

"There are 200 catties of cherry tomatoes and 200 catties of strawberries. They are both 100 yuan per catty. This is also 40,000 yuan. The total is 80,000 yuan."

Song Ling took out her mobile phone and presented the payment code in front of him.

Luo Jinbo send Song Ling 80,000 yuan without hesitation.

Song Ling was also a little surprised by his generosity. It seemed that this boy was really rich. He could buy hundreds of catties of fruit for 80,000 yuan without blinking an eye.

Song Ling asked him again, "Did you guys drive here? With so much fruit, can you bring it back by yourself?"

Luo Jinbo nodded, "We're driving here, you just put the goods in my car."

"Okay, can I load the goods for you now?"

"Yes, yes, yes, you come out with me and I'll open up the back of the car and put the goods in there."

Song Ling followed him out of the store and saw that the car the boy drove was actually a Cayenne, exactly the same model as hers.

What's even more coincidental is that the two cars are still next to each other.

When Luo Jinbo saw Song Ling open the Cayenne next to him, he also chuckled in surprise, "Beautiful Miss, is this your car? What a coincidence!"

"It's a coincidence indeed."

Song Ling smiled and began to move boxes of fruit to Luo Jinbo's car.

After moving them, Song Ling said to him, "These 20 boxes are cherries, these 20 boxes are strawberries, and these 20 boxes are cherry tomatoes. Each box is packed in 10 catties. Shouldn't you open them for a sample, check?"

Luo Jinbo shook his head, "No, no, I believe you."

Song Ling smiled and said, "That's it, I'll go in first."

Luo Jinbo waved his hand at her, "Okay, you're busy, thanks!"

"You are welcome."

After Song Ling finished replying, she turned around and entered the restaurant.

Luo Jinbo returned to the restaurant in a flurry of excitement and asked Zhao Na for a reward, "Nana, I got 600 catties of fruit, I'll share half of it with you in a while."

Zhao Na gave him a thumbs up and said, "You can do it. You actually bought so many. How much is half of it? I'll transfer it to you."

Luo Jinbo glanced at her, "Are you still counting this small amount of money with me? Nana, do you still regard me as one of your own? "