11. Xavier - Xav

CHOCOS !!!

Thankyou so very big much for
54 Followers.

I love you all so much

Please -

Do Comment & Votes

It really means alot

Please read the note at last

ENJOY <3

Xavier Pov :

Finally , the moment which I always awaited for is here. My Stella with me. Talking to me , laughing and giggling , so innocent and cute. Always having a smile and a pout on her face.

She is comfortable with me continuously talking with me , only to me seeing this both Matteo and Ethan are huffing in jealously.

Whenever they even tried to talk to her. I cutted them in between making Stella distracted from them. I'm really enjoying seeing them like that.

Moreover , I'm the first to got a nickname from her.   

Now , I can never be happy more than this. I can feel Matteo and Ethan burning gaze on me making me smirk and this is making their blood boil. Huh ! 

" I'm so tired ." My Stella said while throwing herself on the couch making us chuckled at her position.

" My Stella said while throwing herself on the couch making us chuckled at her position

( just the position )

We all just entered in Our Mansion and here she is tired now. She was being overenergetic in the whole journey and tired.

I shook my head , sat on the opposite sofa and Matteo - Ethan sat beside me.

" Look who came. " We three snapped our head to see and Carlos was walking towards us with a smile on his face looking at Stella completely ignoring us making three of us rolled our eyes.

Listening to him Stella sat on the couch and cried "Big Brother , Water." making him chuckled and he shouted " Le cameriere portano l'acqua adesso " and sat beside Stella.

( Maids ! Bring some water Now ) 

Carlos Pov :

I smiled seeing My Munchkin drinking the water in one go. She putted the glass and said 

"Thankyou Big brother ! I was so thirsty." I smile and everyone chuckled.

" What did you buy from the mall ? " I asked her and instead of her the boys answer simultaneously " The Whole Mall ". 

" Really ! Good to hear that. " I said to Munchkin to which she said with a little high voice.

" I'm tired and going to sleep. Please do not wake me up. "