03

ZANAIYAH'S POV [18]

Thank the lord it's Friday. My birthday is net week Saturday and I don't have school next week because it's study break for CAPE. I just wanna get it over with I know ima pass, no pretty and dunce around here.

I got 9 1s and one 2 in cxc and 5 1s in CAPE unit one so I know I'm going to pass regardless. Nah worry. This week is gonna be all about self care and such and I have to start thinking about college. Honestly mi doe wan guh but mi cya jus sit down here nah do nth and mi nah work a no chiney store.

I might just go to Canada and stay with my dad Idk.

Taken out of my thoughts I look over to see my phone ringing.

"Hi CC" I responded with my face in the camera.

"Girl mi deh outside come let mi in"

One ting wid Gracie eno she ago come here unannounced like she live here. I don't mind though and mommy love ar.

"Wa yah do here ma'am" I asked as we hugged each other

"Naldo fren RJ a keep wan party tonight and mi want me and yuh guh" she got straight to the point

"Suh yuh did haffi come here fi seh dat? Phone nah wear again?"

"Yes but mi know yuh woulda jus seh no suh mi come here fi kidnap yuh"

"True" I responded

We both laughed and went up to my room to get ready.

***SOME TIME LATER***

After eating and sleeping we were getting ready. I've only been to a party like once because mi nuh like excitement but mi wan live mi life suh why not.

I picked out a white dress with white heels to match and a little gold bag. Gracie installed a wig when she came because my hair needed to wash

 Gracie installed a wig when she came because my hair needed to wash

"Who a come fi wi" I asked CC

"Jay" was all she said

"Your brother? really CC yk mi cya tolerate di bwoy"

"Mi know but Naldo nuh deh here right now" she said

She know mi coulda bring we she jus like upset mi soul chro man. Jay and Jayden a fren and he knew that Jayden was cheating on me and lied in my face. Jay and I were super close too that's why It bun mi. But I know CC means no harm.

Couple minutes later he arrived and I texted mommy letting her know I was out. Jay and I exchanged short glances and continued with out night he knows I will beat him if him seh eh to mi.

We arrived at the party and a part of me instantly regretted coming. I'm not a shy person but I'm not extroverted like that either so big gatherings are not my thing. After a while CC left me to go be with her boo and I just sat at the bar.

Mi nuh wan drink eno but I'm bored so why not. Before I knew it I was on my 5th or 8th shot I don't even remember. I tried getting up to go find CC so I could go home but I fell back in the chair my legs were too weak to hold my weight. I didn't have my phone either cause mi neva wan lose it so it's in the car. Mi cya bada eno.

I managed to pick myself up and as I walked though the crowd I could feel all the lusty eyes to beaming at me but due to how mi drunk right now I don't even care. I couldn't find CC nor Jay so I made a wonderful decision to walk. Walk home? could never cause I lived like 2 hours away. Mi walk somewhere doe.

I saw a community park and went over there to sit down. Couple minutes after I was knocked out.

***2 HOURS LATER***

KYLE'S POV [19]

I'm not a party person so whenever RJ a keep party at the house I go stay at my mom's house. I live with my brother because I have more freedom there and mi cya manage mommy more while.

On my way to the house I saw someone over at the park, looked like they were sleeping. I was going to just mind my own but then I realized that I was a girl. Muss RJ party she a come from eno. I parked my car and made my way over that's when I saw that it was her.

Tanks Daddy God

I picked her up and placed her in the back seat and continued my journey home. Every now and then I took quick glances in the mirror to check on her. Pretty yf.

Why she even deh here? She seems like a stay home person and which eddiat leave her. A lot of questions ran though my head as I pulled up in the garage. I could hear her mumbling in her sleep like she wan wake up. I picked her up and brought her to my room.

As I placed her the bed I realized what she was wearing. If she have a man fi him heart muss strong. I asked Zara RJ's girlfriend- to change her clothes cause mi nuh wan touch ar and then yuh guh hear seh.

I looked though her bag to see if she had and ID so I could know her name. Not even a phone she nuh have wid ar. I hiss my teeth at the thought. Suppose a did some creep guh find ar now.

I covered her up and placed a kiss on her forehead and went to sleep in the guest room.

My pretty girl dat man.