;; 𝐖𝐇𝐘 𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐀 𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐋 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ;;

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

𝐖𝐇𝐘 𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐀 𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐋 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋  

𝟷- 𝙼𝙾𝚂𝚃 𝙸𝙼𝙿𝙾𝚁𝚃𝙰𝙽𝚃 𝚁𝙴𝙰𝚂𝙾𝙽     TO     𝟻- 𝙻𝙴𝙰𝚂𝚃 𝙸𝙼𝙿𝙾𝚁𝚃𝙰𝙽𝚃 𝚁𝙴𝙰𝚂𝙾𝙽 

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

1. 𝙃𝙀𝙇𝙋𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙊𝙏𝙃𝙀𝙍𝙎 

🌈— this ones pretty obvious- when your a magical girl, you make a positive impact on other people, by helping them & saving them!even if its something small like finding something they lost, you're still making a positive impact! this world has so much misery,and i just want to spread the kindness and love i have to give. Im also doing this to better myself as a person, and turn over a new leaf.If im a magical girl, it would make me more responsible, better at keeping secrets, and more strategic.Plus, i can have a completely new personality infront of people.I can be bold,and confident, and completely contrast from my actual personality- reserved, and relatively shy and akward.

2. 𝙈𝙔 𝙇𝙄𝙁𝙀 𝙄𝙎 𝘽𝙊𝙍𝙄𝙉𝙂 

💫— simply put it, my life is boring, and i havent been doing anything.Its all the same- go to school,eat,sleep.so repetitive! And im not even allowed to go out by myself and visit my friends due to my strict perants.Im not even allowed social media- this wattpad account is secret- could you believe that?? I just need something to make my life more interesting, so i feel important.I know it sounds selfish, but one of my main reasons i chose to be a magical girl is so my life wouldnt be so dull and lonely anymore. 

3. 𝙃𝘼𝙑𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝘼 𝙁𝘼𝙈𝙄𝙇𝙄𝘼𝙍 

🍓— going back onto the point that im not allowed to see my friends outside of school, it would be nice to have a friend thats always around me, 24/7.My familiar would not only grant my magical abilities, but also become one of my best friends.He would also be really helpful too- i gave him the ability to sense peoples auras and can tell when people have bad intentions, and me, being the gullible and naive person i am, need someone to watch out for me so i know whether their trying to use me or not.Not to mention they can speak ANY language and could help me with my german homework. 

4. 𝙈𝙔 𝙄𝙉𝙎𝙋𝙄𝙍𝘼𝙏𝙄𝙊𝙉 

💌— My inspiration to become a magical girl has come from two things- flowering heart & sailor moon.i watched flowering heart when i was younger, and immediately fell inlove with the charactors, plot, and the flashy outfits.and ever since then ive wanted to be a magical girl.My second inspiration, and my much bigger inspiration, is sailor moon. (You can tell because shes the book cover) i relate to usagi on so many levels- shes basically me, but cooler & a magical girl.Seeing a charactor the same age as me, being put in a situation ive always wanted to be in, made me super attached to her.

5. 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝘼𝙀𝙎𝙏𝙃𝙀𝙏𝙄𝘾𝙎 

💘— okay, i know this REALLY shouldnt be a reason to practically change my life, but cmon.look at those dresses! Ive always loved the soft aesthetic, pastels, frilly dresses, ect.But knowing i could wear them AND beat villian's asses? Now thats a dream come true.I really love the beauty and elegance of the magical girl outfits, ive always wanted to wear something like them, but knowing my perants they would never get me them, calling it childish and stuff.