2. Sleep over(G!p) 🔞

Freen is going IG live in her living room sitting on the floor in her condo. Her girlfriend, Becky is eating a fruit salad sitting near Freen but her face is hidden from the live streaming. Though it's live streaming, they are casually talking, Becky, although the viewers don't know that it was her, is constantly flirting with Freen making her blush in front of all the viewers.

Becky gets up from where she is sitting and starts playing the song 'Hermionong' connecting her phone to the speaker. It is one of Freen's favourite songs. Freen blushed and tried to change the song but the controller was in availed mode only for Becky. Freen laughed and said "Oii... Can I choose my own music''. Becky pulls Freen's arm and gives a peck on her lips. Freen blushed again, and came back on the screen not able to face the viewers. Becky stood up on the sofa and started dancing to the song which made Freen laugh more.

After a couple of minutes, Freen tells the viewers she will shower and sleep. She ended the IG live.

Becky and Freen were having the urge to touch and feel each other during the live but they have to maintain their relationship lowkey. So, right after the live show, Freen grabbed the neck of Becky and pulled closer to kiss and said " You dare to tease me and turn me on while I'm in IG live huh. Look what you have done to me. She took Becky's hand and placed it on her bulging crotch to let her feel the hardness of her dick. Becky moans 'P'Freen...' and squeezes her hand on Freen's dick through her boxer, and kisses Freen very passionately.

Their kisses became more intense, licking each other's tongue and sucking each other's lips. Freen stood up holding Becky's hand. She let Becky climb on her and kept her hand on Becky's butt to support her weight. Becky's hands wrap around Freen's neck not breaking the hot kiss and her legs wrap around Freen's waist. Freen led them to their bedroom. She lowered Becky on their silky bed and climb on top of her.

Freen kissed Becky's neck and caress her breast through her cardigan. Becky is moaning like crazy. ' Ah... P'freen... Ah.... Feeling so horny at the sight, Freen removed Becky's cardigan and her tops and now only left with white bra, her skirt and panty are still on though. Freen also removed her shirt, now left with a bare chest. Her body is more musculine with a very small breast for adult woman. Freen pressing her body on Becky's, her hand went behind Becky's back to unstrap her bra, she then removed the bra from her body and tossed somewhere on the bed and reconnected her mouth with Becky's body, she kisses Becky's upper chest and moves down to place her mouth on her nipples which was already waiting for her attention. Becky's back arched to feel the sucking more on her breasts.

Freen's hand roams all over Becky's body, making her moan non-stop. The sweet moans from Becky makes her hard even more. She sat up and remove Becky's panty and her skirt. She removed her boxer as well. Now both fully naked.

"Becky you are so wet" Freen said and licked her lips. Becky also looked at Freen's big long dick and said "And you are so hard, is it just for me?".

It's all for you Becky. And then Freen position her dick in Becky's pussy, she carressed up and down Becky's pusssy with the tip of her dick.

Becky could no longer take the teasing anymore.

"Please enter inside me, Dad..dy ......I want you, I need you... Ahhhhh" Becky said needily.

"As you wish, Mommy" Freen said and push her dick inside Becky's slicky wet tight pussy.
She let her adjust to the size before she start thrusting.

She start slowly but Becky beg her to move faster.

Fa ....Faster... Freeenn... "Becky moan.

Do we have a train to catch?" Freen teased.
With that she started thrusting at the speed of lighting. Every thrust Becky would rise her hips to penetrate more deeper.

Ba..be..... I'm cuming...... I'm... Cuming. Faster...please.... Yes yes....yes .. "Becky moan uncontrollably.

"Yes... BB.... Let's cum together..... Shall we?
Freen said with hard and fast thrust.

"FREEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNN....." Becky screamed and she came so hard on Freen's dick, her juice pouring all over it.

"BB...... BB....BB...." Freen also came at the same time, her seeds shooting in Becky's womb, but leaking out her pussy hole because it's too much.

They stayed like that for a long time, with Freen still inside Becky, settling on top of Becky.

They did 4 rounds later that night with a hard cum every time, Freen would willingly continue but had to stop as Becky is super sore.

The end.
------------------------------------------------------------------

Like the story? Please vote and comment, it will immensely motivate me to give you steamy FreenBeck erotic episodes.

Your innocent Author. 😜