𝟮.

MEMPHIS,TENNESSEE                                |𝟏:𝟑𝟎𝐀𝐌|                                                                          ✘✘✘It's been four days since the situation at the restaurant

MEMPHIS,TENNESSEE
                |𝟏:𝟑𝟎𝐀𝐌|

✘✘✘
It's been four days since the situation at the restaurant. It was a 40% chance he could've lived the headshot, but his mother insisted they should've pulled the plug early.

Sekani friend , knocked her out her thoughts. "I got a headache , and I'm cock-eyed and I can see four things at once." Kelisz said.

Sekani side eyed her, "ma'am? You okay" She said. Kelisz laughed.

"yes girl , it's jus stuck in my head" She laughed. They both laughed.

"I'm done gurl." Sekani said to her client. She sat up looking at her lashes in the mirror.

"Ouu. Thank youuu, these eating!" She said blinking her eyes repeatedly. "You're welcome."

Her client , gave her extra then walked out. "she was cute as fuck." Her friend said.

"I know right"  Sekani said. "I should've got her number." Kelisz said shrugging.

"gay , and you gotta man.. mm mm mm" Kani said sitting in her chair counting her tips she made today plus her bookings online.

"you know it's been a car sitting across the street , for days now ?" Kelisz said closing the blinds.

"I didn't pay it no mind. You shouldn't have either , now i'm about to be thinking about it. Ughh" Sekani said. Kelisz shrugged.

"You got anymore clients ?" She changed the subject smirking.

"I don't know , why ?" Sekani raised her eyebrow.

"Can you squeeze me in ?" Kelisz said. Sekani eyed her , "ms.girl , you're giving me a hard time. Come on" She sighed.

Kelisz smiled walking over to the bed excitedly. "Thank you girl , my lashes been bald for tewww long." She said.

Sekani laughed shaking her head , she turned some music on before cleaning Kelisz eyelashes.

"Can you do my brows too?" Kelisz said. Sekani just nodded concentrating.

"Thanks Pooka" Kelisz said kissing Ni cheek as they got done cleaning the shop up.

"You welcome , be careful please." She said.

"You too , see you later." Keli said before walking out the shop.

Kani got on her phone for a little , waiting for her other client. After , 20 minutes of waiting she canceled the appointment and closed her shop up.

"She bet not say nothing either , I've been waiting for hours." Sekani mumbled.