Chapter21

I wondered how my life had gotten like this. How it got messed up? How I lost my memory? How I didn't at least remember one little thing? How my whole entire life got messed up?

I sat there in bed for the third day in the hospital and I was bored out of my mind. When suddenly the door swung open.

"Heyy!!", a girl came in walking. She was dressed very nice and had a big smile but something told me she was worried deep down.

"Umm hey", I said trying to smile back at her. I was feeling sooo much better, but I didn't want to make it awkward. I didn't remember her I wondered if she was family or a very close friend.

"I'm Maria", she grabbed my hand and smiled then walked closer to me and hugged me really tight.

"Oh I'm me", I told her as I felt her warm hands still enter-whined with mine.

She laughed so hard as if it was the funniest joke she had ever heard.

"Yea yea okay", she got up and looked out the little window by the door.

The door opened and I felt sparks run through my whole body.

It was the Ricky. He was so good lucking and had a bright smile on. His hair was to his side. And he stood tall. Could I just lay down by him next to him.

"Can I lay down with you and just take care of you", he said walking towards me.

I giggled and answered back," ha yea why not".

He laughed and hugged me so tight and I felt butterflies in my stomach. I guess he hugged me too tight that I remembered getting hit by a car.

I was running and got hit all due to the guys dude. He had been my first love and I seen him with someone else. It was all Jacobs fault. All his and now I couldn't love him. I knew Ricky loved me more than Jacob ever did.

"HEYY ARE YOU OKAY??!", Ricky said pulling on my hand.

"Oh uh yea sorry", I said looking down at his soft hand.

"You sure you seemed to be in your own little world", he looked concerned and worried about me.

"Yea I just want to thank you for everything", I told him as I squeezed his hand more and looked at him straight into his eyes.

"What do you mean everything?", he said smiling at me.

"Well that you helped me get my memory back", I told him as I saw the door move.

At that moment Ricky knelt down and asked me to be his girlfriend. I was definitely blushing. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Jacob by the door holding roses on his hand and he bowed his head in sadness. I felt bad,but I deserved to be happy now.

"Yes I want to be you girlfriend", I said looking straight into Ricky's eyes.

I heard the door close and Ricky looked at the door then back at me.

"Was there someone there?", he asked me getting up.

"Yea it was Jacob"

"Wait so did you just say yes cause he was there?", he raised his voice something he had never done.

"No why would I?", I felt like crying at that moment.

"Whatever man I'll come later", he got his jacket and opened the door, walked out and slammed it.

I sat there, just there in bed crying letting my teardrops fall onto my hands. I didn't think love would be so hard.