-• Chapter 5 •-

4 days later
——————
~* 3rd person *~

The two hedgehogs hadn't spoke since Sonic visited Shadow, partly because Sonic thought if he saw Shadow, the ebony hedgehog would punch him for the comment he made as he left. And as for Shadow, he was extremely embarrassed that Sonic saw his boner, and he did plan to punch him next time he saw him.

With Sonic
The cobalt blue hedgehog left his home early in the afternoon to go for a run, he must've only been out for 20 minutes until his communicator went off.

"Sonic!" A particularly annoying female voice emoted from the device. "Eggman is attacking, but he's got wayyyyy more robots this time! Please be quick!" Amy said hurriedly.

"On my way Ames!" Sonic took off and headed back to the location Amy had sent him, he got there in less than 30 seconds.
And chaos, Amy was right. There seemed to be over 100 robots at the scene, with Eggman in the largest one. Sonic's friends: Amy, Tails, Knuckles, Rouge, Blaze, Sliver, and Shadow were already fighting off many badniks, Shadow mainly fighting Eggman.

"Hi Sonic!" Amy called over to the blue blur, he waved as he ran over to them.

"Hoho! The blue rat has appeared!" The fat doctor's voice boomed, Shadow's head quickly snapped around to look at him. "I'll win this time Sonic! My badniks have outnumbered you all completely! Haha!"

"As if Eggbreath! We'll always win!" Sonic yelled back, as he spin dashed multiple badniks and made his way over to the huge machine.

"How's it going Blaze, Silv?" Sonic spoke into his communicator.

"Good! We came for a visit, but obviously Eggman has to ruin it." Silver replied, grunting as he crushed and destroyed badniks. Sonic's friends were handling the many badniks down below pretty well, so he decided to help Shadow with Robotnik.

"Hey Shads. How ya holding up?" Sonic asked the ebony hedgehog, hopefully to lighten the mood a little.

"Fine, faker. Just help me take him down so I can get out of here." Shadow snapped, throwing chaos spears at the doctor, not looking at Sonic whatsoever.

"Cool." The blue hero dully replied, and got to helping Shadow defeat Eggman, which they did.

"Curse you rodents!" The fat doctor yelled as he flew away from the scene, Sonic stuck out his tongue at him.

"When will Eggmann ever give it a rest?" Sonic groaned, doing multiple stretches.

"Hmph." The ebony hedgehog started to
skate away, Sonic rolled his eyes at him.
'Should I even bother with him?' The blue hero thought to himself as he walked over to his friends.

"Who's gonna deal with all this?" Blaze asked, looking at the crushed badniks surrounding them.

"G.U.N." Knuckles grunted, dusting himself off. "Well, I'm outta here, need to get back to Angel Island." The red echidna started to make his leave.

"Mind if I come hun?" Rouge flew over to him, a finger hanging from her mouth.

"Whatever." Knuckles had a slight blush on his face, the rest of the group giggled at the pair as they left.

"Wanna come back to my house guys? I'm making cake!" Amy said excitedly, hoping Sonic would go.

"Sounds good!" Silver smiled, Blaze agreeing with him.

"I might come along later Ames, gotta do something, sorry." Sonic politely said, not wanting to offend her.

"Yeah, I can't come either Amy, got some important stuff to do in my lab." The yellow fox's two tails started spinning and he took off, waving at them.

"Aw, okay! Guess we'll see yous later!" Amy said, trying to hide her disappointment as she, Silver and Blaze said goodbye to them.
Sonic gave them a wink then sped off, a blue streak following behind him.

~* Shadow's Pov *~

I walked through the forest, I never really took in the beauty of nature as I usually sped right past it all. It took me hours to walk through the path, it led onto various large fields, and I could finally see the sky after it been hidden by all the trees.
I skated over to a fairly large tree, not noticing that in a fairly high up branch, there was snoozing blue hedgehog. I rested against the tree, it took a couple of seconds for my ears to actually pick up a light snoring and my nose to immediately recognise that smell. I turned my head in multiple directions to see where the noise was coming from, before I heard faint talking.

"Shadow.. what are you doing?.. S-Shadow?" I looked up to see Faker resting on a branch, sleep talking.

"AHHH!" He suddenly screamed, jerking awake and his eyes widened. Then you'll never guess what, the moron was so startled from whatever his dream was that he fell, right on top of me.

"Argh! You idiot!" I groaned, shoving him off and rolling over, he landed right on my crotch! Compared to all other pain I have felt, that is definitely the worst.

"H-Huh? Shadow? Oh fuck! Sorry!" Faker swore? First time I had heard him curse. He quickly sped over to my side, I glared at him and lowly growled.

"Why are you even here anyway? Sorry again." He apologised again, awkwardly standing over me, not really knowing what to do.

"F-Fuck.." I groaned as I sat up, holding my hands over my crotch. "Ugh.. I was out a walk and ended up here." I muttered, wincing as I tried to get up.

"Oh.. Um.. let me help you up!" Sonic held his hand out to me, I finally met his gaze and slowly took his hand and he helped me up. I slightly fell into him, as weird as it is to say, my balls were fucking killing me. Sonic held me up and slightly chuckled, I looked up and glared at him, trying to rebalance myself.

"You're lucky I was sitting there faker. It's a stupid idea to be sleeping in trees, what are you? A monkey?" I rolled my eyes, faker awkwardly laughed and rubbed the back of his neck.

"Well I ate a whole load of chilli dogs, then ran here because it is my tree, then I got tired and the floor isn't too comfortable, so I slept on a branch. Just a rare occasion that I had a.. dream and fell." He reasoned, although I wasn't paying attention, that scent of his just.. gets to me. My mind just goes cloudy whenever I smell him, it's just so irresistible..

"Earth to Shadow?" Faker snapped his fingers in front of my face, I hit his hand away and realised how close he was to my face.

~* 3rd Person *~

The ebony hedgehog quickly grabbed the others face and pressed his lips on Sonic's.
The blue hero wasn't all to shocked, as it had happened before. Shadow moved one hand down Sonic's body, holding onto his waist and bringing him in closer. Shadow moved them back closer to the tree, pinning Sonic up against it and moving his lips down to his neck, gently nibbling and sucking on it. Sonic tried to contain a small moan, but failed. This made the ebony hedgehog kissed more passionately on his counterpart's sensitive neck, causing him to let out small whimpers.

"S-shad.. not o-out here.." Sonic whispered into Shadow's ear, who looked up and nodded. Within a green flash, the pair were gone and reappeared in the dark hedgehogs room.

Please vote and comment!!🫶🏽
Sorry for the late update, I felt like this chapter was so hard to write and I do not know why🥲