part 18

Don't be a silent reader 🫶

Everyone's attention diverted towards seo joon, including taehyung. Jungkook's eyes met with seo joon but a chill ran through his spine bcz he was being notified a mafia,A MAFIA.

SJ: (firm voice) you are taehyung's husband?

Jungkook nodded his head before looking down feeling nervous. Taehyung kept his eyes on jungkook's every movement keeping his face expressionless.

SJ: (normally) well taehyung, you got yourself a beautiful husband so, I think suffering this much is worth it.
(Chuckle playfully) hey kiddo! Take care of my brother properly and stop hurting him , he is already a puppet in your love.

Seo joon ruffled taehyung's hairs whose eyes were still fixed on jungkook. Taehyung noticed jungkook's nervousness so he removed his gaze from the other and look at yoongi.

Th: (plain voice) let's leave hyung!

Yoongi smile and nodded , before everyone started to walk towards the parking area.

As soon as, they reached the parking lot everyone went towards their respective cars. Just than taehyung who was walking at the back hold jungkook's wirst and pulled him backward. Meanwhile others continued to walk not noticing the action.

Jungkook was surprised by the action but before he could do anything taehyung started to drag him away from them towards his own car.

Taehyung's grip was so tight on his hand but it isn't hurting him. The thing which was tearing his heart apart was taehyung's ignorance. He knows that he deserved to be ignored and even hated by taehyung but it's just this is unbearable. He is feeling like he is loosing his senses.

Seeing this taehyung is enough to make jungkook regret his decision and actions that he is already doing from a long time.

They reached their car and gaurd open the door of backseat but taehyung just used his other hand's finger to sign them to leave. So they left.

Taehyung harshly closed the door making a great sound which surely trembled jungkook's body along with his heart. Jungkook gulp the lump in his throat as the sight of taehyung signalling his gaurds to leave and than brutally closing the door. His body was already shaking unknowingly.

A gasp left his lips when taehyung pinned him to the car. Jungkook's back hit the car badly and a hiss left his lips followed by a frown on his forehead. But that frown didn't last long when his eyes met with taehyung's dark angry eyes immediately.

Taehyung's jaw was clenched tightly and his eyes were throwing draggers through jungkook's soul. Tears make their way in jungkook's eyes as taehyung closed the gap between them pinning jungkook more and more.

Th: (deep angry voice) why did you do that? Why did you went to meet him? Huh? Your yourself promised me that you won't be seeing him anymore than WHY DID YOU FUCKING WENT THERE WITHOUT INFORMING ME?

(jungkook just look down as tears flows from his eyes, he wanted to speak but his voice was like stuck in his throat. seeing the silence from other side make taehyung Even more angry but mostly afraid that what if jungkook didn't have enough reasons?).

Th: (shouted angrily) FUCKING ANSWER ME JUNGKOOK.

Taehyung's shout has already got jungkook trembling and accelerate his heartbeat like a marathon. His body was literally shaking in fear. Taehyung has never talked to him in this tone infact noone has. So , these shouting are making him scared like a shit.

Th: (holding on to jungkook's wirst more tightly, while coming more and more closer to him) jungkook. Explain.the.fucking.shit. or else I will lose my mind.