C H A P T E R 10

Soon enough, it was time to return to UConn, and you had to say goodbye to your family, friends, and country once again. Sure it was sad the first time, but at least you knew you would be returning soon. This time it would be a whole year before you came back home, and that terrified you.

Classes and practices started almost as soon as you returned, so you were left very busy the first few days back. You had fallen into a habit of avoiding your dorm as much as possible, in hopes to not see Paige, and now with classes in session, it was even easier.

Speaking of her, she still not had not even looked at you since she learned you 'slept' with Trey (even though you really didn't, you just never got the chance to tell her otherwise) and as much as you hated to admit it, it broke your heart. But it also made you mad, not at her, you knew that you deserved the silent treatment. You were just mad at the situation, mad at how quickly things happened, mad at how you dealt with it, and mad that things were so broken between the two of you.

Your dorm had come together nicely, you were now fully moved in and everything was completely decorated. English was also becoming easier, but it was still very hard to keep up with what your professor's were saying in class, and a lot of your assignments.

You were currently struggling over your homework as you sat at your desk, spending time in your dorm for one of the first times since you got back. Paige also happened to be there, and you were contemplating whether or not to ask for help. You felt like it was completely inappropriate, knowing that she probably wanted nothing to do with you, and for good reason. But you really didn't have any other option, and needed her help badly.

You gulped, twisting around in your chair, "Hey, Paige." She looked up from what she was doing, seeming confused before she saw you looking straight at her. It was quiet for a few seconds before you finally decided to break the silence, "Can you help me with this?" You asked timidly, pointing to your computer.

"Oh," she mumbled, looking surprised. She looked like she was thinking about it for a minute, before getting up and shrugging, "Sure, I guess." She stood next to you with her hands stuffed in her pockets and biting her lip, two habits you noticed she had. She squatted next to you so that she was eye-level with the computer, "What do you need help with?"

You sighed, showing her the assignment, "I don't understand the words."

"Oh, ok," she said, catching on. She reached up to your desk, pointing to the screen and explaining it to you. As she was talking, you found it hard to pay attention to what she was saying. All you could focus on was her.

"Hey, are you listening?" She asked, trying to suppress a smirk from overtaking her expression. You realized that you had been staring at her face, and weren't being as discreet as you thought you were.

"Oh," you said, your face flushing, "Sorry."

"It's ok," she said with a lopsided smile, looking back to your computer.

"Paige," you spoke, gaining her attention. Once she was looking at you, you continued, "I didn't sleep with Trey."

"You didn't?" She responded, clearly taken aback.

"No, I told everyone that I didn't after you left, and well- I didn't think you would still like me anyways even if I told you the truth, so..."

Paige instantly cut you off, your homework completely forgotten, "Of course I like you." You shifted your gaze from your lap to her face, the light glow from the screen casting shadows across her skin. "I'll always like you," she added.

"Really?" You asked, eyes shining with excitement and hope.

She tilted her head, her hair falling down over her shoulder and the same goofy smile returning to her face. "Of course," she said in a hushed voice.

A newfound confidence came over you as you scooted closer to her and wrapped your arms around her neck. "Ok then," you smiled, "prove it."

Her eyebrows initially raised at your request, before smirking once she understood what you wanted. "Ok," she said through her bright smile.

"Ok," you whispered back, not knowing what else to say.

The two of you stayed like that for a while, simply looking at each other in the dark of your room, examining each other's appearances. You studied Paige's eyes as they darted around your face; they were bluer then you thought. 

Finally, Paige leaned in to kiss you, capturing your lips in a heated and rushed action. Her hand came up to rest on your cheek, her thumb rubbing your skin softly. You wrapped your legs around Paige's waist, holding onto her tightly. Pressing your core against her breast, you could feel her hard nipple as the two of you shared a moan. 

She pulled away, looking up at you as she reached for the waistband of your pants. "Lift your hips," she instructed, and when you did, she swiftly pulled them to your ankles, then focusing on your underwear. 

Her fingers gently traced the soaked material of your panties. Hooking her cold fingers under them, she leaned up to your ear, asking, "Can I take these off?" You nodded eagerly, your breath hitching as she began to sloppily kiss your neck.  

Sliding your underwear down your legs, Paige lowered herself down in between your legs, hovering over your heat. Slowly teasing you by flicking her tongue over your clit, she reached under your t-shirt and took your boobs in her hand, gently grabbing at them before fully sucking on your clit. Your brain felt fuzzy as you leaned back in the chair, biting your lip so hard it nearly bled.

"Paige," you moaned loudly as she slid her long tongue into you, quickly moving it in and out of you wet slit. You ran your hand through her hair, stroking her head lovingly and realizing just how much you loved the feeling of Paige nestled between your thighs. 

"Mmhhmm," she responded to her name, humming into your cunt and sending vibrations through you. That was all it took for you to finish, and you arched your back as you came all over her mouth, panting as she lapped it up.

When she pulled away, you took in the way she looked: her hair  messy, lips plump and pink, and her desirous eyes staring at you. You ripped off your shirt, holding her face as you forcefully kissed her once again.