Chapter 5

A/N there will a stabbing scene in this chapter so read at your own percaution there will be a ⚠️ when it comes up.

Viviana POV
As they all stare at my face in shock I look down.

"V what happened to your face and your neck" Valentina asks me.

"Nothing I'm tired going to bed now night" I say and start getting up.

"Sit" I hear Dario say sternly.

"What happened" He asks.

I just sigh and decide it's time for them to know.

"Iwasinaabusiverelationshipandiwentovertohishouseandhegotmadbecuasemyprojectpartnerandiknowwhatyallarethinkingwhydidntyoujjstbreakupwithhimortelluswellbecausehethreatenedtokillmeorhurtyouguys" I say super fast.

"Okay repeat that but slower" Aureliana says with a smirk, I glare at her and roll my eyes.

"I was in a abusive relationship and i went over to his house and he got mad becuase my project partner is a boy and i know what yall are thinking why didnt you just break up with him or tell us well because he threatened to kill me or hurt you guys and i could let that happen" I tell them looking down. As I look up they all look shocked and disgusted so me being me shoot up and run to my car and leave the house not looking back.

I arrive at the school realizing the Library is still open I head inside and see the librarian and smile at her and go sit in a bean-bag and rest my head on the back of it, but open my eyes when I see a shadow hover over me and as I open my eyes I shoot up and back away from Lint who has a Knife in his hand a murderous look in his eyes as he walks up to my and stabs me 2 times in my stomach and thigh and walks away I try to put my hand over the wounds but fail and remember my bracelet with a tracker in it, I achingly bring my hand over to my wrist and hold the button for sometime before everything goes black.

Dario POV
After Viv runs out we all just sit there shocked my baby-sister was in an abusive relationship and didn't break up with him because he threatened her with us and she had to deal with that because of us what siblings are we after a while of just sitting there i am taken out of my daze by the vibrating of my phone and see it's an Alert from Viv's bracelet I shoot up and try and call her but no answer after a few more minutes of trying I start walking to the garage when I got a call.

Dario-D Hospital- H

D-"Hello"

H-"Hello is this Dario Segreto"

D-"Yes what do you need"

H-"Well we have a girl here named Viviana Segreto with 2 stab wound and saw you were her guardian"

D-"Yes Yes I am I'm on my way"

H-"Okay sir see you soon"

After I hang up I run into the living room.

"Viviana is in the hospital with 2 stab wounds let's go" I yell and run to the Garage and drive to hospital with my siblings behind me.

As we arrive I walk to the front desk.

"Hi I'm here for a Viviana Segreto" I say rushed.

"Ah Yes top floor 2nd room on the left" She says and me and my siblings rush to the elevator, luckily as we got there it opened immediately and we arrive to her room to see her and this sight is heart breaking Viviana is laying in bed hooked up to a lot of machines this sight just breaks my heart.

After sitting with her for a little I get up angrily and start walking to my car when I feel my siblings behind me.

"Dar where are you going" Aurelio asks.

To look for the mother fucker who did this" I say and get in my car knowing my siblings are behind me.

As we arrive at the Library I walk up to the Librarian and ask to see her security cams and let's just say it took a lot of convincing not really i just told her my sister got stabbed and this is where she got stabbed.

As we are watching the tapes I watch Viviana sit in a bean-bag but not long after a man who i know way to well go and stand over her with a knife in his hand, and stab Viviana 2 times in her thigh and stomach then walk away.

WHAT.

THE.

FUCK.