🦋. Our home

A/n pov :

Cheon sa ra was taking her steps faster than she took in anger. Her stomping feet was showing how much angry she is on Yn.

She was walking through the field thoughtlessly without caring about her surroundings.
For a moment she halted on her place and ran her eyes around the field searching for a particular person.

But to her luck she couldn't find jungkook anywhere. She was about to go towards the other direction in order to search him.

When Soobin came in front of her abruptly.

Sa ra - " What do you want? "
She asked annoyingly.

Soobin - " Go to our room now. "
He said in a serious tone.

She scoffed at his possessiveness.
" Are you ordering me? Why do you think i will obey your words? "

Leaving a heavy sigh he opened his jacket which he was wearing and wrapped around her body.
Noticing his movements she understood the whole matter.

She clutched onto his jacket tightly and covered her chest which was flashing her innwewears.

She looked at him with mixed emotions. In guilt and in gratitude.

Sa ra - " Thank you. "
She whispered.

Soobin - " Go and change your outfit. "

Nodding her head in embarrassment she went from there towards their room.

As soon as she came there she thrown the jacket harshly on the floor while screaming a bit.

Sa ra - " Ahhhhh!!! I hate you Ynnnnn!!! "

She breathed heavily in anger. Her raising heartbeat was showing how much she started to hate Yn.

Sa ra - " Just because of you jungkook didn't came to me and ran after you. He have to pay for it. He have to pay for your sins. "
She smirked while flashing her red eyes.

Meanwhile jk took Yn with him. The situation which was going on was going above her head. She wasn't understanding what he was trying to do.

Because currently they were in car which JK was riding silently and Yn was sitting beside him.

Yn - " Did you bought your car here? "
She asked breaking the silence.

JK - " No. I rented it. "
He short answered it.

Yn - " And can you bother to tell me where are we going? You are just driving and not uttering a word. "

JK - " I am mad. Mad at you. "
He said clenching his grip on the steering.

She looked at him confused.
" Why?? What did i do? "

JK - " You shouldn't have gone much deeper into the forest... God knows what might happened with you... Why you are always ready to make me worried to death ? "
He said in frustration yet in low tone.

Not gonna lie but she got overwhelmed by his concern. The way he was showing his care for her melted her in seconds.

Yn - " Are you that worried for me? "
She asked in a low tone. Which he mistook it as she got hurt by his words.

JK - " Listen Yn. I am not scolding you but you should also take care of yourself right? It's not like that I won't come to protect you whenever you will be in trouble but still you have to be little careful too OK ? And the foremost thing don't get too closer with sa ra. She is very dangerous and she will do anything to harm you and you know  i can't tolerate that. "