-01-

Y/N struggled with her luggage up to her apartment room. The five bags and one roller suitcase were really a lot to handle. What's worse is that no one cared to help her. By the time she got to the last floor, she was dripping with sweat and clinging onto air.

Y/N exhaled heavily and looked at both ends of the hall. For Jujutsu University, it's a pretty complex place to live in. Two people on each floor, and the person on that assigned floor.

Like I said, complexed.

Y/N wiped her forehead and punched in her school number for her room door. The door opened, and she began loading in all of her bags. As she's doing so, Y/N heard a click of the door that's six inches away from here.

Someone stepped out, two actually, a girl and a boy. The girl was short with long brown hair and pale skin. The guy was tall with black messy hair. He walked the girl to the edge of the stairs and watched her. The girl giggled. He waved. Y/N watched him, not knowing why the interaction was so interesting enough to want to pay attention to it.

The guy looked her way, and Y/N got to see his full face. All she knew was that she had been struck hard. She got chills, and her throat closed up.

He's handsome. He didn't say anything, though, and he went back into his room, closing the door behind him. Y/N swallowed and shook her head, shuffling back into her room.

She closed the door and exhaled heavily. She touched her chest and then gazed down at herself.

"Dammit." She looked like absolute crap. "Come on, Y/N. You see a cute guy, and your first impression is to look like you just came from the gym?" She groaned.

However, there was nothing she could do about it until after she unpacked. Y/N looked around her apartment, and she loved it instantly. She loves homey apartments. Nothing big, but nothing too small, either.

Y/N located her room shortly, and it looked bland. "Okay, I'll change you up in a bit. For now, I'll take a shower." Y/N spent thirty minutes looking for decent clothes to put on but spent half of that time folding clothes as she looked.

Time went on, and she took a shower and fixed her hair. Y/N couldn't get the thought of the handsome guy out of her head. She shouldn't be thinking about a stranger like this, and she knows that.

What if that girl was his girlfriend? Y/N rolled her eyes and left her room, taking her student card with her. She has classes tomorrow, and she's beyond excited. To her, Jujutsu University is like the next Harvard.

Y/N made it down the ten story building and went out past the lobby, heading outside. The summer sun instantly choked her up, and she sneered at the sky.

Y/N then made her way to the fountain that was in the middle of the school. During her admission, she was told to meet here to be given a tour of the campus by a man named Nanami Kento.

Y/N checked the time on her phone. 1:14. She's late. She was supposed to meet here at one exactly. The thought of being late to a campus tour was embarrassing. Y/N looked out for the man but didn't see him.

"Just great, Y/N. You just got here, and you're messing up." She says to herself. Students passed her, and she tried her best to avoid eye contact. Y/N opened her phone and went straight to her student emails to see if she was missing something.

"Y/N L/N?" Her head snapped. "Y/N L/N?" Y/N noticed a man walking up to her in quick steps, checking his watch every two seconds. It wasn't until he reached her that he held his hand out for a shake.

Y/N returned the shake and smiled. He smelled good, and his bone structure was defined.

"Are you Mr.Kento?"