𓆩♡𓆪Best confession scene winners 𓆩♡𓆪

┈➤ ❝ [Judge : MissApparition]

1st place (winner) : Ratneshwari by KhaliqahAzima

Comment/Review: The confession mixed with sweetness and angst, passion and sorrow, I absolutely adored it! I do think the story could use a bit of technical polishing (seeing their names multiple times in a single paragraph is a bit redundant and confusing) but the confession is well done!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2nd place : Destined Strangers by Viruchika

Comment/Review :I love the banter between the characters! The overall theme and lively dialogue, and the way Karthik didn't realize it was Priya on the phone was so entertaining, I'd definitely read more of their story.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3rd place : Never the same by limebebe

Comment/Review :The confession is so cute! Heartwarming, and definitely a satisfying end for the story (sometimes, I am a sucker for happy endings) I love that it also shows how much loving the right, good person affects us in good ways. Super sweet story!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey! Sorry to keep you waiting! Kindly give some time for the prize distribution. The prizes will finally given once all the results out.

➪ Check the prizes page.

➪ Other participant's results will be dm to them.

➪ All the winners , kindly comment the name of the book they want to add in the winners' reading lists.