𝟐𝟑. 𝐒𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩

AUTHORS POV :

After meeting Advik, she went to her cabin inside the home. She made a call to Tisha, for all the files and docs she asked for.

"Is it ready" she said in her stiffed voice on the call asking the other person.

"Yes, mam on the way to your office" she said slowly.

Advi cutted the call cause she hates people cutting the call on her face itself . If they did then be ready for the death bed they could have never wish for!! She slided her smile into creepy way when a cliche sound of door Crack opening inside with the Bunch of mens standing in front of her in the black coats with beards with guns and tools casing in there hands.

"Just perfect" wispered advi to the men standing.

Meanwhile Tisha entered with the bunch of files handling drooling over it
"Here it is" sounded Tisha towards advi.

No expression on her face,no utteres
She opened the file, placing her another leg on the ground standing up with the file in her hands visualising some reports show casing on the file with her long point out nails. Roaming the entire room with the heels tapping sound echoed the entire room with the fear of her, sweats form on the forehead of mens glancing what her next moment would be.

She suddenly stopped walking viewing the sight infront of her.

"Tisha, good work but don't get flatter so soon, baby!! You have to Complete this work" she said standing near her stepping her hand on her shoulder tapping it she gulped down the saliva crossing over her throat.

"Now, the first thing layer on the paper iss......" she slided her fingers through the paper scanning the things which is the perfect to shut down

"Best, got it!! slowly slowly shut all his shops selling wine's and undressing things wheled there, But remember!!
• Buy it the entire store which is under his name or his parent"
She said taking the support of the table on the floor her waist and her hips over there hands crossed in the professional style
________________________________________
~ voicing over lips but shooting with her eyes justtt her style ~

Advantika Advik Bhavani Patel
________________________________________

"Mind it Mr. Beaware of myself, on the way to make your existence vanished" advi said to herself in the low tone again with a sign.

"Start yout work, no mistakes, shut the thing l told without getting him known"
She said to the men standing there heavily commanding my sentence. They soon shook away from there place to the situation she told.

At Patel Mansion

She drove her car towards his home to meet his parents and talk about our marriage.

She ended wearing a elegant dresses which took over advik's senses. The grace she hold makes the rhythm of his heart beats slow. The smile on her adorable face makes his frown face smile in his urine

Advik ranged the bell echoed in the house while the sound of Payal increasing more and more coming towards the door. But stopped suddenly before opening the door. His frown faced turned into confused and his anger at its peak cause after this work load, the things around the corner has streamed up his anger.

He ranged the bell once but same response, before opening the house with the spare key voice like giggling was heard.

He splurged and opened the door throwing inside glancing the light forming in his eyes of his to BE "ARDHANGINI" He was surprised to find her at his mansion cause of this things.