Mine (your welcome)

Danny looked up Jason and he couldn't help but compare him to an eager puppy.

"Ask about the gas. We were effected but you seemed fine"

Danny's mood seemed to dim a little.

"I've always been resistant to drugs, or rather I became resistant over time" Danny said only telling half of the truth.

Jason grabbed Danny and hugged him tight.

"If that's all then I'm glad your ok" Jason said giving Danny a puck on the cheek.

"We should celebrate your valiant rescue by your truly" Jason exclaimed.

Danny perked up.

"Really? But we're only 17"

Jason nodded.

"Yep, we're going to a bar. And you only need to be seventeen when you have this" he flashed a fake ID.

"I got you one too"

Danny blushed, had he planned this in advance then?

"I-I haven't drank before"

Jason blinked,"really?" A stupid grin began forming making Danny turn red.

"I guess that means your first time will be with me"

Danny wondered if they were still talking about alcohol. He shook his head, he shouldn't be having such dirty thoughts!

"Ok!" Danny agreed. They made it to the bar mere moments later and sat down in stools at the counter.

Jason ordered the drinks since Danny had no idea what to get. After confirming their ID, the bartender served their drinks.

"I wonder what your drunk face looks like?" Jason said.

"Well too bad, because I don't plan on getting drunk" Danny said sticking out his tongue. Jason leaned in and pretended to bite it making Danny's tongue retreat.

"Carefully or I'll have to devour you"

This only made Danny even more woozy.

Someone sat down next to Danny.

"Hey" he said in a sleezy way.

Danny ignored him.

"I want to talk is all" the man continued. Jason noticed the man and clenched his fist. Some nerve!

"I don't want to talk to you" Danny said pointedly.

The guy grew beat red.

"Why you little shit say that too my face, why? Is it because of that trash over there, what is he your boyfriend? Up your standards. I'm right here-"

The mans endless ranting came to end as Danny's fist collided with the man's face sending hin sprawling to the floor, unconscious.

They were immediately kicked out.

Danny stood with his back against the brick of the bar on the side of the building.

"I'm sorry, but that man was bad mouthing you and-" Danny's words were cut off suddenly.

Jason's mouth was pressed tightly.to Danny's. Jason slid his tongue into Danny's mouth. Danny closed his eyes and felt himself subconsciously pressing up against Jason.

Jason's hands roamed from Danny's face down his neck, making shiver. The hands continue to his shirt and all they way down to his waist.

Jason grabbed Danny's hips and pulled them forward. Danny's pants had a growing bulge, Jason's pushed Danny against him, rubbing against Danny's cock still trapped in his pants.