⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀❪ 𝟬𝟬𝟭 ❫⠀murder drones

✦ 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐕 .

⠀⠀⠀━━━━━━━━━━

" TIME OUT FOR TODAY YOUNG LADY ! your PESKY robots are so undisciplined! " the silhouette scoffed in annoyance, walking away from the young girl and the other 3 robots.

" what are we... supposed to do now?.. we're stuck here outside for a limited time." The pigtail robot groaned and kicked a rock that was laying on the rusty ground.

⠀"maybe wait??.. we didn't do our tasks correctly so I think they have a point." The short haired girl rolled her eyes, tapping her foot on the ground.

"what are you, TALKING ABOUT?! are you seriously going to agree with her?...... N??.."

⠀She turned around to see the boy playing with toys, I mean, who wouldn't love them? N is too precious for this world. J then sighed in defeat.

" whatever. " she murmured.

⠀However, Tessa, on the other hand, was walking around the place, despite how their backyard wasn't cleaned for years. The fountain's water used to be clear and blue, the structure also didn't have any cracks. But..... compared to now? it looks like someone had rabies and escaped from a mental hospital and decided to destroy it.
⠀And holy crap, the water smells, yes there's still water left inside the structure, though it's sort of a yellowish swamp?, colour with some.... dead fish floating on the water.

⠀There used to be a garden near the mansion, but now? it's filled with a pile of junk., aka some broken robots that wasn't used for over years now. Tessa used to play there with J, she loved it. Until her parents ruined it, they treated it like shit.

⠀Just then, they heard a metal clinging together inside the pile of junk?..

[discontinued,, Jan 2024]