Chapter 5

Ishika's POV
It has been almost a month since the panic attack situation and we have been back to our routine life and as everyday we had our breakfast together and left for our work in our separate cars.

"Ishiii" a running shreya came to me and threw herself on me for a hug and yeah she's also a lawyer and we both have started this firm together.

She has been doing this since my marriage took place in a very messy situation but she was shocked to hear the words which came out of my mouth next.

"Whattt?" "Are you sure about this ishi?"

"Yeahh shree i wanna give this marriage, him and us a chance"

"I'm soo happy for you ishi you're willing to move on in life and willing to give a chance to shaurya" she said looking at me soo happily.

"I won't just tell him this I'll show him in my actions" i said.

Okay then now lets get back to work saying she went to her cabin.

As i reached my cabin i took out my phone while having a seat and texted shaurya "let's have dinner outside today I've made the reservations"

"Send me the address I'll be there on time" he replied.

"No just wait I'll come and get you at 8"

"Okay" he replied.

It was almost 7:30 in the evening and i was almost done with the work so i packed my stuff and went to pickup shaurya.

As my phone was already connected with the speaker i called shaurya while driving and informed him that I'm on my way and told him to wait outside the office building.

As i reached i pulled over the car to the side of the road just when he saw me and was about to get in when i gestured him to stop and he halted his steps then i went out of the car to his side opened the door for him and gestured him to sit he had a complete shock on his face while getting in his seat.

Shaurya's POV

I was completely stunned by ishika's behavior. "Where are we going for dinner ishika and what are you upto why are you behaving weirdly today?" I asked shock clearly visible on my face.

"Relax husband dearest i won't harm you in any way" she replied sarcastically.

"Ishika I'm serious where are you taking me?" I asked.

"We'll be there in a few minutes you'll get to know shaurya just relax. You trust me right?" She said looking at the road.

"Okay fine I won't ask anymore" i replied giving in.

After a good 20 minutes ride we reached some fancy restaurant as i was about to get down she stopped me by holding me by my wrist.

"Wait" she said while getting out of the car.

She came to my side and opened the car door for me gesturing me to get down.

I just shook my head in disbelief and got down with a small smile on my face. As we were approaching our table a woman with a big bouquet in her hands came to us and gave the bouquet to ishika and went away.

I was just trying to figure out what's going on i came out of my thoughts as she offered the bouquet to me with a pretty smile on her face.

"Is this for me". i asked her all confused and amused by her actions.

And she nodded as i took the bouquet from her hands. There was a note between the flowers. It read "who says only women gets to receive flowers by their men, my man is as beautiful as these flowers so even he deserves to receive those from me". i was amused after reading the note but still wasn't able to process any of this as to why she is doing this? Doesn't she loves yash? Didn't she still needed time to move on from that?

When i was about to sit on my chair she came and pulled the chair out for me and gestured me to sit. Now this was the limit and i needed answers. After we were seated and ordered our food i asked her "now tell me ishika what is all this about?" I asked.

"Relax baba bata rahi hu" she said chuckling.

"Shaurya i think I'm willing to give this marriage a chance give you a chance give us a chance. I'm more than willing to move on from that past and i know I can do it if you're there with me" i was soo shocked that i wasn't able to say anything. "Did i hear you correct? Do you really wanna give this marriage a chance?" I asked her.

"I'm willing to shaurya but only if you want it" she said looking down.

I took both her hands in mine kissed the back of her palm and said "ofcourse I want it ishh!"

As we reached our car she again opened the car door for me and i sat in smiling.

After a few minutes into the ride i asked her "par tumhe ye sab krne ki kya zarurat thi. just to tell me that you could've told me at home mai tab bhi itna hi khush hota ishh!"

"Aur wese bhi isn't all this a man's job to do"

"Ye kisne keh diya ki planning a date, giving flowers to your partner opening car doors for your partner is all a man's job to do. Aur wese bhi why should a woman always get the princess treatment, i want to give my man the prince treatment he deserves." She said while smiling.

The moment I heard her say "my man" i felt like my ears turning red. Because it was the first time i heard her recognizing me as "her man".

After a few minutes we reached home and straight went to bed as we were tired as hell.
_________________________________________
So guys how did you like ishika and shaurya's first indirect date please let me know

And please start voting guys i really need the motivation to write.

Please please follow me on Instagram and help me grow!!🤍🤍