chapter 2 (7 years old)

I felt dirty

It felt wrong

I didn't like this feeling

He made me give him head and made me swallow that gross stuff that came out. explained the thing between his legs was called a dick. After it was done he warned me not to tell anyone "nobody will understand." He told me "you will get in trouble if they find out." I was so scared.

I don't want to get in trouble. I didn't even want to do it he made me. After I sat in his room naked for 2 hours. I finally got my clothes and excused myself saying I was gonna go eat something.

I got dressed in the bathroom and stared in the mirror for a few seconds. I cried. that was wrong. I knew it was wrong. It didn't seem right. it felt wrong.

I left the bathroom and went downstairs. I wasn't hungry so I went straight to the living room. The tv was on but I couldn't concentrate on It. The fact that he was upstairs scared me. The fact that once mom came home and he could tell her. It Scared me.

_________

Time Skip

I sat on the sofa for a while and I wouldnt move. I was scared to. Then I heard her car in the driveway. I know he told me he wouldn't tell. but did he actually mean that.

I didn't move my eyes from the tv. Tears threatening to spill. I know if I look at her she will be able to tell I'm hiding something.

Eventually the front door opened and the door slammed. I got startled by the sound. "I'm home." My mom yelled. She looked at the sofa and saw me.

"Why aren't you in bed. It's 9 young lady." She scolded. "I'm sorry mom." I didn't have the energy to argue. "Hey are you ok. You look upset." She asked concerned.

I sniffle and give her a fake smile. "Yeah mom I'm fine." I lied. "Okay, Have you eaten?" She asked. I know she didn't believe me.

"No I'm not hungry." I explained. She looked at me like she knew something was wrong. "Okay..." She began. "I'm just gonna go to bed mom." I say and start for the stairs.

"Um..ok.. goodnight." She replied. I rushed into my room and closed the door. I leaned on the door and slid down it untill I was sitting on the floor. my knees bent and my head in my hands. I just cried. I cried untill I eventually fell asleep.

_________

Time Skip

A few months latter. it was happening constantly he would make me suck his thing and he would force me to show my naked body to him. He even started to become violent when I would refuse. My mom noticed we had gotten close when ever she would call me I would be in my brothers room. I don't think she suspected anything. Hopefully I sat in my bedroom reading a book when someone knocked at my door.

"Hey sweet heart. Im going to go visit your grandma. John's in his room if you need him ok." My mom explained. "Um..ok mom." I replied. I hated being left with him and now I know what's going to happen when she is gone.

After about 10 minutes I hear the front door close, the car start and driving away. And just like clockwork. "Sarah come her." He called from his room. I felt a feeling of dread.

"Sarah don't ignore me come here. Now." I don't want to i really don't but I felt my heart sink when I heard his bedroom door slam and loud footsteps going towards my room. Im dead.

My bedroom door flys open and he stomps in. "Did you hear me when I called you." He yelled. "Yes but..." I answered. "Don't fucking but me when I call for you. You fucking answer." My body started shaking.

"When did you start this? You always listen to me." He lowered his voice. I didn't answer him kept my head down. He snatched my wrist. "You fucking ignoring me again bitch." He yelled as slapped me across the face i fell to to the floor because off it. I look up at him and start silently sobbing.

"I didn't mean it...." He said walking over reaching for my hand. "I'm sorry ok." I nod at him still crying. "Lay down I'm make it up to you." He explained. I laid down on the bed and he kneeled on the floor Infront off me.

"Open your legs." He ordered. So I did. He pulled my pajama pants down and I wanted to cry again. what was he going to do now. He put his finger up to my mouth "suck it." I did I sucked his finger. Then he moved it to my private areas. "It might sting a little at first. But I promise it will get better."

He rubbed my private parts with his finger why does that feel good he rubbed it around it then with out warning he shoved it inside me. "Oww." I cried. And squirmed trying to get away. "Stop. fucking. moving." He ordered and he moved his finger in and out slowly. It did hurt at first.

But now. Now it felt better. He started rubbing the inside off me and I felt my head fall back. And a moan left my lips. To witch he chuckled at me. "Are you enjoying yourself." He asked. But I didn't answer.

He spead up his finger curving it inside me. I kept panting and moaning. what the heck is wrong with me? I thought. Then he pulled his fingers out and I could help but want them back in. he then lifted my legs so they wrap around he head and I felt something go inside me again. something wet. its his tounge.

He licked me inside his tounge coming in and out licking me. I was moaning mess. "Do you like when I lick you out." He asked. "Well do you? Answer me or I'll stop." He warned. "Y- yes." I answered. "Yes what." He asked his tongue going in and out off me my hands grip his hair. "Yes I like you licking me out." I answered.

"Good girl. Do you want me to stop." He asked. "No please don't stop." I begged. He chuckled. After a while he stops. "It's your turn to return the favor." He told me. I know it's my turn to suck him. I climbed from the bed and dropped to my knees Infront off him.

He leans back on his hands. And i undo his belt, then his buttons and unzip his pants. I pull down his boxers and his thing popped out standing. I stare at it for a few seconds.

Then I take him in my mouth I bop my head up and down him until I feel a hand in my hair pushing me down. he kept pushing until he was touching the back off my throat. I gaged trying to get air in my lungs tears poor from my eyes. Then he came down my throat I swallow.

he eventually let's me up and I gasp for breath and start coughing. "You did good today Sarah. Good girl." He stood up and started fixing his pants. Then walks out off the room. leaving me on the floor. I cry my eyes out and sit in silence in my room.

________

Author note

This is very emotional for me to write so I hope you guys don't mind how long it's taking me to update.

I remember a lot off things about this and it really hurt me thinking back at it.