17

KANADE AND MAFUYU POV AT 25:00 (1 AM): (a bit of them bc i dont want us to live under a rock)

"Where are they?.. They usually come a bit later but not this late." Mafuyu spoke, a bit confused but not bothered by this.

"Wait, ill text Mizuki."

K: Mizuki, where are you?

Amia ^_< ★: oh, sorry k!! I can't talk rn, im a bit tired if that's okay...

K: it's fine, we will think of something. Do you know where Enanan could be?

Amia ^_< ★: uhh... We're just having a sleepover tonight, don't spam alot or she might wake up to the nofitications,,

K: Amia. You're gay?

Amia ^_< ★: huhh?! Where did you get that from??

K: oh, well, nevermind. Goodnight and take care of Enanan for me.

Amia ^_< ★: hehehe... Okay! Goodnight!

"Amia and Enanan wont be coming tonight. They're having some... Alone time."

"I see. I guess it's better that way, they're quite annoying to deal with. We still can make the song itself."

"Yes, it's not a really big deal, i suppose."

- - - - - - - - - -

BACK TO MIZUKIS POV:

U-uhh, what did Kanade mean by that...

Sigh. I really AM gay..

Mizuki kissed their girlfriend on the forehead and layed their head close to Ena and cuddle with her. "Goodnight, my love."

...

I can't fall asleep. When I used to have sleepovers with Ena before we were together, she was too shy to sleep in the same bed. Ena would have her own matt to sleep on.

It's nice to be this close... But, I can't focus on sleep itself. It's not like im complaining, of course. Ena... She's so gorgeous. She looks like she's shining in the dark in my eyes.

Shes... The light of my life. The more the pink haired looked at Ena, the more they started to blush. It was nearly like Mizuki even saw her with closed eyes.

..

That made Mizuki fall asleep. They feel safe when they see Ena.

...

When Mizuki woke up, they saw Ena on her phone. She didn't move even an inch further than the pink haired, infact, they olny moved closer. The olny thing that changed was that the brunette was sitting. Ena notices Mizuki silently looking at her. "Stop looking at me like that!! But anyways, goodmorning!"

"It really is a goodmorning.."

"But still, why didn't you wake me up when we had to join to Nightcord?! Okay, maybe i would have slapped you because you woke me up, but I'd still be thankful."

"I asked Kanade if we can have a little break!! And how would it look if they saw us both in bed,,???"

"... Fine, you have a point. Although.. You asked?"

"Yeah, but K already knew that it was something gay.."

"YOU—! sigh forget it. At least we don't need to confess anymore."

"Hehehe~ see?? Im helpful, aren't I?"

"Anyway, what time is it?"

"Like 10 minutes before school starts.."

"W-WAIT, FUCK, ALREADY??" Ena pulled Mizuki out of the bed and wait impatiently for them to find her a outfit. For some reason, Mizuki had something that looked really close to Enas actual uniform.

"Okayy, here! This should be perfect!"

"Thank youu!"

They both changed, the pink haired finished faster so they helped out their partner.

"U-uh, i can do this myself, you know??"

"I just don't have anything better to do~ Also, your body shape is so pretty!!"

(no my gays, this does NOT mean Ena was uuhhshshsh without any clothes at all theyre still minors)

"Not now with the compliments!!!" Ena blushed in embarrassment.

- - - - - - - - - -

SCHOOL

"Okayy bai bai enaa!!~ also, if you have art classes today, dont forget to show me what you've drawn! You'll earn so many compliments, you probs wont believe it even~"

"Mhmm.. I'll show you, just sometimes im a bit embarrassed of ky drawings and dont really feel like showing it."

"Awh, it's okay!! Your drawings are always amazing in my point of view!~"