Chapter 1

“I fell in love with Grace. I’m sorry, Sellonia.”

Sellonia looked at her fiancé’s face as he confessed the affair he had.

He wasn’t avoiding her gaze, without changing the color of his face.

“I didn’t want to say this to you, who has just woken up, but I hope to get it done as soon as possible. I want to hurry up and marry Grace.”

“…”

Sellonia, who was sitting leaning against the bed head, was beginning to realize how she felt speechless.

For several months, she wandered around the deathbed and was revived, and the moment she came back to life, her fiancé, whom she thought had come to visit her, immediately confessed the affair he had.

Besides, why is it that this man is so confident and expressionless the whole time he asks for an engagement break up?

There was no regret or guilt in his unshakable eyes.

To the extent that she doubted that the man in front of her was really the person she had been with for six months.

“I’ll give you alimony so you won’t feel disappointed.”

When she didn’t answer back, Ian spoke again. Before she knew it, his forehead was wrinkled.

There was a strong desire to finish this matter quickly, as if it was troublesome.

“You…”

Sellonia shutted her lips. Because she read his expression on how annoying this situation was now.

Her chest was throbbing and throbbing.

Ian Cherville.

He was her fiancé.

Although he was only a person her family had set for her, Ian loved her and she liked him.

Of course, she didn’t like him as an opposite sex, but she did like ‘him’ anyway.

In particular, she liked his confident attitude and courage, which didn’t yield in any situation.

‘I never dreamed that he would be confident in such a situation.’