TOMORROW!!

Ambrose pov ~~

I felt a sharp pain in my abdomen when I tried to move. I opened my eyes and saw Josh sleeping while sitting on the couch. He woke up when he heard my hiss , he helped me to get up.

" Are you okay ?? "

Josh asked me in a worried tone. He was only thirteen when I took him under my wings. He's like my little brother.

" Humm !! "

" It's all black cat gangs doing, now you are alive, he's hiding like a rat, once I find him, I'll tear apart his abdomen"

" What about her ?? "

Her worried face was the last thing I remember before fainting but I don't want this to be my last memory of her. I want her to be mine so I can watch her face every night before sleeping and her face is the first thing I want to see every morning. Her intoxic sweet voice was like a honey in my mouth. I want her really bad.

" Who ?? "

Josh asked me in confusion.

" The girl who helped me last night "

" Ohhh !! Her !! "

I looked at Josh , he chuckled nervously .

" Well !!... We were so worried about you , that she escaped my mind "

" I want every detail about her , every little detail "

" Okay !! "

**********

"Boss , she's the one who saved him last day"

A man said giving a file to his boss. He raised his eyebrows looking at Viradya's photo in the file having all her details.

" She's Indian "

He smirked ...

Viradya's pov ~~

I'm so excited because starting from tomorrow I have holidays. Rachel and I have planned a weekend date. First we will go to the amusement park and then we will go to a cute cafe and will take lots of cute pictures. And today I'll sleep peacefully till 11am tomorrow.

" Rachel !!!...miss Dumas wake up ... "

" Hummm ....10 mint ...."

" No ...Wake up "

" Then .... 5 minute please !! "

" Okay if you don't want to go ...."

" Fineeee !!! I hate you "

" I love you too !! "

Rachel stomped to the bathroom, this girl loves sleeping.

Josh pov ~~

I never thought , I'll stalk a girl. Well thanks to Ambrose I'm doing that right now.
I was in my car , when I saw the same girl coming out from her house.
But wait who's that other girl ? Her sister ? But she doesn't look Indian, then... her friend ??

" who's she ? "

I asked my man to check the detail file we have on her.

" She's Rachel Dumas , she's an author. They live together "

" Author !!! "

I was following them and after sometime I can't believe where I was.

" Amusement park ?? Why the hell they are here ?? "

" To enjoy different rides !! "

I looked at my man

" Oh really !! I didn't knew that !! "

I took out my phone and dailed Ambrose number .

" They went to amusement park "

" Okay , go inside and keep an eye on her "

" What ?? You know I don't like crowded place"

" Then , I'm coming !! "

" Fine !!!... I'm going "

This man really knows how to make me agree with him. 

" Let's ride that one too !! "

Her friend excitedly said.

"What ??? Aren't this two tired after riding all these rides ..... They are crazy or what ?? Aren't they tired or feeling nauseous?? I'm feeling dizzy just by looking at them ..."

" Boss I'm Hungary "

I looked at him, all he can think of is food .

" Fine go grab something "

" Thank you boss "

They are riding all the Ferris and swings since two hours and still wants to ride !! They are crazy, real ones.

" What happened?? "

" What happened?? Ask what not happened"

Ambrose chuckled at Josh . He was looking like a cat who just got beaten up by it's mother.

" Are you sure they need protection ?? They are literal freak bro ....they rode every single ride like it was nothing while everyone was shouting their lungs out looking like their life was depending on that "

" Why didn't you also hop onto those rides ?? "

Ambrose teased knowing well Josh is scared of rides.

" Hahh !! You didn't follow them all the way to Ferris and to the food stall, that's why you are laughing. Today, girls started me like I'm some edible thing "

" Really ...."

He laughed , and Josh looked at him while nodding his head.

"Well , let's watch them as you know Ali will never leave her alone after knowing she's the one who helped me !"

"Let him stalk her to the amusement park , I bet he will change his decision"

Ambrose laughed .

" Get her !! "

" Okay boss!! "

Miss Sharma , hope you will like my gift.
Evil smirk formed on his face.

A/n pov : Thank you everyone for giving your time to this chapter.
Don't forget to like and comment.

See you all in the next chapter... 🩷