Hear some evil, See some evil

???'s P.O.V:

My village has bustling with my friends who're reincarnated and indebted, Living peacefully with their loved ones. As their children run and play together.

Till Lancelot, of Camelot's knights of the round table, in form of a falcon flew. Flies to me as I watched everyone from my cabin's balcony.

He lands on my shoulder and speaks, "My lady, A Shen Gong Wu, The Mind reader Conch, Has awakened. It won't be long until Dojo and the Heylin Witch, Wuya, senses it soon." And I sense it too. I granted most of my trusted friends who were warriors with this power of sense.

"Hmm. If they are going after the Shen Gong Wu, It's most likely Wuya will get Jack Spicer to get it. Though, I think it's time for me to see them personally in action." I say what's on my mind, making a unanimous decision.

"Arthur! Would you and Guinevere like to come join me with your son? I think it's time to explore once again, Like the good old days." I called, offering an invite to my old friend.

As I leave my cabin and lift my left hand, fused with my grandfather's Kinship stone, up as it shimmers in the sunlight.

_______________________________________

Third Person's P.O.V:

Master Fung smiled brightly at his young monks as he beings their new lesson. "Today's exercise requires one to choose complementary Shen Gong Wu and work in unison to fight a common foe. I trust you are ready to demonstrate great focus." He stated.

Unfortunately, None of them were listening to him. Kimiko was looking at herself in her handheld mirror checking out her new hairdo. Raimundo was listening to music, Omi was looking at a bee in wonder, and Clay was carving a wooden cow.

Master Fung looked at his apprentices with disbelief and disappointment.

He sighs, "On the count of 3." Suddenly a dummy that was hanging from a branch feel right in front of them. And the person that made it happened was Dojo who instantly went to sleep afterwards.

"3." And so, the Xiaolin monks brought of their Wu. Going into his robes Clay brings out his Shen Gong Wu. "Uh...Ruby of Ramses!" "Uh—ow—Sword of the Storm!" Rai exclaimed.

"A Thorn of-of Thunderbolt!" Kimiko exclaimed. "Wushu Helmet!" Omi Exclaimed lastly.

Raimundo was loosening control of his Wu and a little grey wolf pup, who quietly snuck in the temple, could only watch as the small hurricane had tripped Clay which resulted in the Cowboy point the Ruby of Ramses at the others and were lifted into the air.