Information

"Have you considered whether the answer to your question will be of any relevance to our current predicament?"

~

Name: Veritas Ratio

Aliases:
Dr. Ratio
Professor Ratio

Gender: Male

Age: 16

Birthday: 4th of January
(Fun fact: Since Dr. Ratio doesn't have a confirmed birthday so I gave him Isaac Newton's birthday as a reference to one of his idle animations of an apple falling on his head)

Quirk: Panta Rhei
The user of this quirk is able to instantly create and manipulate constructs made of "Ancient Roman Concrete" in any shape, form, and stability. An addition branch of this quirk is to also be able to tell the physics of gravity on all constructions made. (Example: User can create a tilting pillar which can crumble and fall exactly in the direction where the user wanted it to.) They are also able to summon chalk.

~

Child prodigy since birth, Dr. Ratio has an enormous ego for his enormous accomplishments. He is a "self-proclaimed" genius. However, to some extent, he is to be seen as such as he is already a Professor at the Intelligentsia Guild Hero School at an outstanding age. But, due to unseen circumstances, he has been transferred and enrolled to UA as a student instead.

-