EIGHT

GROUPCHAT
chaos crew + gracie and dani 💓

gray
GUYS
BE IN MY NEW VID PLS
🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂

best member
what is it?

gray
geoguessr 😽

television
YAY
YES I WILL

worst member
nerds
but yes i will ig

gray
um we're not nerds u just
dont get geoguessr like we do 😊

worst member
literally shut up

gray
make me 😽😽

worst member
i mean.. if u insist 😊

gray
oh

dan tdm
uh yeah so

cancel alex!
swiftly moving on

i have a gf
yup 🤨
i will do the vid

dan tdm
sames

best member
yeah me too

cancel alex!
i will too 👍

gray
yay full house 😽😽
ill call the discord 🤓🤓

YOUTUBE
Grace Withers — We play Geoguessr whilst drunk

"Hey friends welcome back to another video and today I have everyone with me!" Gracie introduced and the group all waved at the camera. "Today we will be playing, drumroll please," there was silence other than a simple no from George making the girl roll her eyes, "Although slightly less enthusiasm than I would've liked, Geoguessr!" she exclaimed, receiving some weak cheers in reply. "Thanks guys, the excitement really added to the experience," she sarcastically smiled at the camera making the group laugh as she rolled her eyes.

"So we will be playing, and of course, drinking!" George laughed at the girl's excitement, "Can't go a single video without drinks can you Grace?" he joked, Gracie sticking her tongue out in reply.

"Please pretend George isn't here guys, he wasn't actually invited," she stated with no emotion whatsoever, clicking at her computer and getting the game up.

"Alright so for the pairs I had to bring back our favourite wheel!" Gracie pulled the wheel out, finally receiving some enthused cheers in response, "So I'm going to spin to see the pairs and then we'll go from there!" the group nodded and she spun the wheel.

"Okay first," she watched the wheel spin, "Oh, me!" she exclaimed, clapping her hands together, she spun the wheel again, "And," pausing as she waiting, her face falling as she realised who it was landing on, "George."

The group began laughing at the two's frowns, "Well I'm glad someone finds this amusing," Gracie rolled her eyes, turning back to the wheel, George's small look of happiness going unnoticed.

She quickly paired off the group before explaining the game to the viewers and sending everyone off to play.

"Where are we?" George asked as he tried to decipher from the roads he was located in, "That's the whole point of the game idiot," she replied, George giving her a sarcastic smile in reply.