Chapter Ten

Taurus Bartlett
Pov:

"Ma your date here" Tremani yelled holding the door.

"Boy I live here move," I said moving him out of the way.

"Boy don't push me like before I tell my mama," He says fixing his clothes.

"You something else's," I said Nyla walked downstairs.

"Damn mamas," I said grabbing her hand and kissing her lips yeah I making sure I'm getting this one ain't nobody taking me off her.

"You look so handsome," She says grabbing my face.

"Ok now too much," Tremani says.

"Alright let's head out," I said holding the door for her.

Nyla Johnson
Pov:

Taurus had the school R&B music playing he was singing the rubbing my leg back and forth leaning back. He was a vibe like a breath of fresh air to me someone I want in my life but sometimes those vibes go away since I will be scared to love someone.

"Mama close your eyes," He said getting out of the car and feeling him grab my hand we walked for a little moment then stopped.

"Open your eye," He said we were at my favorite place the sunflower garden the setup was so cute, and even people came out with our food.

"Tell me something you never told me," He said.

"I was in a relationship before but one time he never came back then the next day I found out he was dead others thought he killed himself but I don't believe that," I said Ace was the love of my life and never got chance tell him.

"I'm sorry I was in love with Tre's mother but things didn't work out she was to handle even left Tre in the club with a nigga before just messing with another," He says.

"I'm happy we found each other," I said.

"Me too," Taurus says rubbing my hand.

💭-