1. Sabertooth

~Sabertooth~
#TAEKOOKAU 🔞

~Sabertooth~#TAEKOOKAU 🔞

Summary:
By : Court Jester

"Hi my name is Taehyung and this is going to sound strange but can you pretend to be my boyfriend for a few hours. I'm trying to avoid someone."
Jungkook looked down and smirked. "Sure. Dance floor?"
This, Taehyung thought, was what he'd miss if he goes ahead with the alliance his parents had set up -the thrill of walking up to the hottest man in the club & asking him out!
"I think I scared him away" Taehyung said, as he scanned the crowd, still clutching the hot boy's arm after hours of fun.
"On the contrary, you got him hooked, Kim Taehyung. Hi, I'm Jeon Jungkook. I came over today to tell you that I intend to call it off- because I refused to be tied down this way."
Taehyung gaped at him "Exactly..."
"But now, dear fiancé, tell me if you know a good tailor."
"Huh?"
"For the wedding tuxedo... unless you want to elope, which is fine too..."
✨💜

Or Taekook AU where a calculative businessman and a dreamy-eyed non-conformist maneuver through the rigors of a predestined fate... too haughty to accept that it doesn't feel as forced as it should.

AN:-

Do not and I repeat do not miss out on this one ...
This fic destroyed my every Taekook ff I ever had .. it raised standards .. the bar is in hell I doubt any fictional Taekook will EVER even come close to this ...

This author is my favourite but I doubt she even knows I exist ..!!?? Check her other stories as well after you're done with reading sabertooth and fatal flyways