Genius-holic: The Prologue

It was raining that day. It was pouring as if someone was crying their heart out. Someone was crying and it was Kang Mirae.

She was drenched, sitting on her knees on the school grounds weeping. Tears were flowing out of her eyes that blurred her vision, she didn't want anyone to see that so she hung her head down and her bangs covered her eyes, her long beautiful brown hair was soaking and had lost all its volume. She felt like all eyes were piercing her skin, and yes she was right. All eyes were on 16-year-old Mirae.

She was wailing because she knew, she screwed up. She knew that because her first love, Kim Chanyoung was pissed with her, he shouted at her while trying to save the person he loved the most and that wasn't Mirae.

Deep down she knew she wasn't acting right. She was just intoxicated by love but at the same time, she felt like no one would ever forgive her.

Slowly everyone started leaving and it was just Mirae after that, she didn't move an inch. She realized she destroyed her reputation, suddenly she remembered a voice. "Once you spoil your reputation, it is not easy to fix it. Are you hearing me? So don't screw it up !"

She wailed so much that she got breathless.

"Old Kang.... You were right."

"I- I- I screwed up."

 PS : (From author)
To anyone who is reading this, 
I'm not writer or anything so there might be grammatical errors here and there, so please dont mind.
This is just a hobby so i can improve my written communication skills.
Lastly thank you for reading, it means a lot.
                                                                        - chann