2. riding

TIME SKIP AT EVENING

Tae was doing his work when someone knock. He said a small come in with cold voice without glancing who entered.

Sec:-(slight blush) ummmm Mr. Kim your coffee

Tae divert his gaze his gaze from his computer to his secretly who was giving him seductive look with blushing face just looking like a joker making Tae irritated.

Tae:-(cold voice+raised eyebrow) did I told you to get me coffee??

Sec:-(seductive voice) no sir but I thought you must be tired so I bring coffee for you.

Tae:-(cold voice) first of all you don't have to think with your brainless head second I don't drink coffee (till now Tae was so much angry that he shoutee) THIRD DON'T YOU KNOW THAT I M MARRIED YOU FUCKING SLUT YOU ARE... (cut by door opening) WHO THE HELL ENTER WITHOUT MY PERMI...

Stop when he saw kook standing there in confusion as why Tae is angry. Tae was going to say something but

Sec:-(irritated face thinking Tae was going to scold that person if she Knew) who the hell are you how dare you to enter with out permission you slut

Said making Tae more angry but kook smirk he closed the door and come towards sec and pulled her hairs making her to scream.

Kook:-(smirking) Oo so I need permission to enter inside my own husband's cabin. And who is the slut here it's you who was trying  to seduce my husband you make up shop. If he is the owner of this company so I m the owner of this human and you are fired.

Said pushing her to the ground who was crying. Kook call security and make ger to throw out of the company. Kook turn towards Tae who was having a proud smile on his face making kook smile too.

Kook come forward and hugs Tae tightly who hugged back and kiss his forehead. Tae sit on chair kook on his lap who smile.

Kook:-(removing his face from Tae's neck) did you eat hubby.

Tae:-(smile and peck kook's lips) yes cause my wifey packed so delicious food for me.(Tae said making kook give his bunny smile Tae too smile his boxy smile) aish my wifey why so cute hmmmm. (Peck his lips) I *peck* love *peck* you *peck* so *peck* much (taking his lips for a deep kiss)

Both were kissing passionately. Tae squished kook's ass who moan at the kiss taking the chance Tae push his tongue in his mouth tasting every inch of his mouth.

Kook was moaning in the kiss. Tae take kook lower lip in his and started sucking kook too take Tae's upper lip and was sucking hungrily.

After don't know how much time both leave each other's lips panting heavily Kook was blushing. Tae smile at him and give a peck before wiping his lips.

Kook burry his face in Tae's neck softly sucking on it. Tae started to do his work again and fast so that they both can leave for home.

Tae was completing his work as fast as he can with his one hand and with other hand he was holding kook securely who was sleeping peacefully. He was giving little pecks on kook's forehead and gairs time to time.

After sometimes kook started walking up while moving on Tae's lap who wide his eyes. Kook didn't know what he is doing as he was in his sleep. Tae was semi hard kook open his eyes fully and ask Tae

Kook:-(rubbing his eyes with pout) hubby is your work done??

Tae:- (while looking at kook with love) hmmm baby it's almost done just few min till then you sleep more hmm.

Kook:-(pout and started moving again making Tae fully hard) noii I m not sleepy anymore let's go I m hung........

Wide his eyes as he realize something hard pocking his ass he slowly lift his eyes and met with dark and deep eyes who are now wide open. He gulp and look down started playing with fingers nervously.

Kook:-(shuttering) I....I ummm I..m sorry... I didn't.. Kn... Knew

Tae:-(hugs kook tightly) shhhh it's ohkayyy I will take care of it hmmm don't be sorry it's not your mistake it's just you have that much effect on me that I got hard looking at your innocent eyes and pout only (said making kook blush and snuggle into his neck) you sit here and I will take care of it ohkay.

Tae was going to put kook on his chair but kook stop him when he remember something

Kook:-(slight nervous) hubby no don't please ummmm (blush) ummm let me–let me help you

said making Tae to wide his eyes again. Tae look at Kook who was nervous and sighed he cup kook's face with his one hand and make eye contact.

Tae:-(small smile) You don't have to force yourself baby I will take care hmmm just wait for few minutes ohkay love.

Kook eyes filled with tears seeing Tae this much love in this condition too Tae think bout him only Tae never ask kook to do those things if he is nervous but this time he really wants to help Tae.

Tae:-(wide eyes) hey baby why are you crying hmm don't cry shhh it's ohkayyy (wiping his tears)

Kook:-(sniffing cutely) but I really wanna help didn't you told me you will help me to learn this please I really wanna help

Tae:-(cressing his cheeks) baby don't force yourself for me hmmm I m ohkay

Kook:- please hubby I really wanna help.(pout) I m not forcing myself.

Tae:- you sure (kook nodded) ohkay then just move and ride on me just like this with cloths on hmmmm

Said making kook blush again. He started moving fast this time knowing what he is doing. He hold Tae both shoulder and started bouncing moaning when their clothe hard on meets

Tae:-(groaning) fuck baby like this fuck ahhh baby it's so good you are doing so good babyyyy

Kook:- ahhhhh ummmm hubbyyyy this feels so good ahhhh why didn't you tell me this before ahhhhh fuck

with this kook cum but he was still bouncing slowly as Tae didn't cum. Tae hold kook from waist and started bouncing him fastly with in few min he too cum.

Kook hugs Tae tightly blushing like tomato who smile at his baby and kiss his head. Tae made kook to look at him.

Tae:-(peck) you did so good baby(said making kook blush more) aishhh babyyy stop being so cute with your red cheeks

After saying this he takes kook's lips in his own and both share a passionate kiss. Tae lift kook from his ass who hugs him tightly sniffing and kissing his neck and left for bedroom attach with his office.

Taekook bath separately as kook is really shy to take bath with Tae. Tae have his and kook's some clothes here. They both changed and come out.

Tae wrap his work as he will do remaining work at home and left from their. They both had dinner out and had a ice cream date too. Both come home.

Tae left for his home office room at home after pecking kook's lips multiple times saying he will come after an half an hour. Kook left for their room and started doing his university work.

After Tae completed his work he came in his room and saw Kook doing his work who smile at him and again started doing his work. He left to change into comfortable clothes.

After changing he came out and lay down on bed and started scrolling through phone. Kook too completed his work and left to change.

He come after changing and lay down beside Tae and hugs him tightly who close his phone and put it side table and pull Kook above himself.

They both share good night kisses before drifting to their dreamlands having a content smile on their face.

***********

Hope you all will like this💝
It's already is on my insta id but thought to post here also...
English is not my first language so spare me if their are any mistakes🙇🏻‍♀️
ENJOY💝