19.

-
Stu was throwing a party and never told Kinney about it, but Randy invited her along with him. Kinney wasn't a big fan of parties, but if Randy was with her, then it was fine. Plus, her sister was there as well.

Billy was out of jail, of course, but Sidney was still weary of him. Kinney wasn't at school, but she had heard that Sidney was attacked again.

Billy and stu were just toying with Sidney, and Kinney wondered why? Was Sidney their final girl?

Why were they after Sidney? Kinney had a lot of questions running through her mind as she sat next to Randy during the party.

She was startled as Stu popped up out of nowhere, leaning forward against the couch, looking at her with a grin.

"Hey, kin. Can i talk to you in private?" Stu questioned, and Kinney nodded, confused as to why he wanted to talk to her in private.

Usually, Stu doesn't do private conversations, at least not with Kinney.

"Where are you going!? You are gonna miss the best part!" Randy told them, slightly narrowing his eyes at Stu.

Stu smirked at him, grabbing Kinney's hand in his. "We'll be right back."

Randy dramatically gasped, "No! He said it! He said the words!"

Kinney looked at Stu, "you said the words," she whispered ,"what have you done?"

Stu glanced between Randy and Kinney, an amused smile on his face. "I said the words." He told them

"Great, I'll see you the kitchen with a knife!" Randy told him, and Stu let out a small laugh before dragging Kinney out of the living room and upstairs.

Stu took her to his room, letting go of her hand and closing the door. "So, what is it -"

Kinney was cut off as Stu had turned around,cupping her face in his hands and smashing their lips together.

Her eyes widened in shock. Stu was kissing her, like, full-blown kissing her.

She put her hands on his chest, pushing him back and stu pulled back, "Stu, we can't do this, you are with tatum." She told him

Stu chuckled ,"Not anymore, baby. Tat and I officially broken up." Stu told her before connecting his lips with Kinney's.

Kinney didn't know what came over her. It was like a switch, one minute she didn't know what to do and the next, she wrapped her arms around stu's waist, pulling him closer, kissing him back.

Stu placed a hand behind her head, slightly tugging at her hair, earning a small gasp from her, and stu took that opportunity to push his tongue in her mouth.

A small needy moan escaped him, rocking his hips, and Kinney couldn't help the moan that escaped her. Her legs started to feel like jello as heat pooled in her stomach.

Her body aching for stu's touch, Stu's hands moved to her hips before he slid his hands up under her shirt.

Stu's body wanted Kinney so badly. His hands went to her thighs, picking her up with ease.

Kinney let out a startled gasp before she was gently pushed against the bed, stu pulled back from the kiss, and his lips parted as he panted.

He stared down at her, his blue eyes staring down at her brown eyes. ,"Kin, I need your constant to go further." He whispered

Kinney's heart was pounding in her chest. Her body was yearning for Stu's touch.

She nodded her head, and that's all Stu needed as he started to undress them.

Completely undressed down, Kinney felt her cheeks heating up as stu shared at her. "God, you are so beautiful." Stu told her before he kissed her, and Kinney wrapped her arms around his shoulders, tangling her hands in his hair.

Stu slowly pushed himself inside of Kinney, both of them moaning as pleasure filled their bodies.

"I love you, Kinney." Stu whispered against Kinney's lips.

"Fuck."

-----------------------

Word count - 657

Hope you enjoy!