Chapter 3: The Gravity of the situation

If you enjoy reading the chapters, vote and do let me know any suggestions if you have it!

Happy reading!
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
Dhara's POV:

As I sit in Rudraneel's ward, staring at him blankly , I remember the event that has unfolded today.. those relatives, Shivansh breaking down, Trishani fainting..

Right now , I am most concerned about Trishani , she still hasn't woken up , I couldn't go to check her with all the events unfolding..I need to go check on her when Shivansh comes back...huh...I just hope , no new disaster unfolds..

I look back at the past four days and how my life has completely changed now..

I was a rich heiress of the Sinha industries , living my most peaceful and productive life in Meghalaya, Shillong , away from my parents and their constant demands , away from Thamma(Grandma) and her constant taunts , away from my cousin's and the passive agressive remarks about my looks , career , lifestyle choices and what not , just four days ago...

And now... I am married into a Rajasthani family , with my husband in coma , mother and father-in-law dead in car blast , grandparents-in-law shot dead...

Few minutes later Shivansh returns, I ask him "Have you eaten Shivansh?" , he looks at me and nods in yes..I get up from the sit and walk towards him , "okay then , sir here. Take care of your Bhai. I will go and get fresh , then go check on Trishani..".

I was about to walk out of the door , when Shivansh called "B-bhabhi.." , I turn to face him , "You should eat something too.." and he turned ,facing Rudraneel.

Huh...atleast he expresses his concern now.. thinking that , I give a soft smile and walk out , after nodding and saying yes to Shivansh.

I slowly walk towards the washroom , to freshen up..I am covered in sweat of my own , blood of my husband and dirt..I am so tired, that taking each step feels like I am climbing a mountain. I haven't eaten anything for last two days , didn't drink a single drop of water for last 22 hrs or so , fought with goons , slapped a bastard and shouted at bunch of idiots...

But as I entered the washroom, I realised I haven't got any other clothes to wear. Now what? I can't stay wrapped in blood , sweat and dirt any longer , it's disgusting. Ugh! I am getting frustrated now..

I got out of washroom and go towards the entrance wing of the hospital, where all the female stuff remain , I go and instruct her to get a simple cotton saree and required garments for me.

She abides and goes. After sometime, she returns and hands me over the clothes , I take them and go to washroom to change and freshen up again.