♡ Pain in the Ass ♡

Y/N POV
__________

Getting out of the bed after last night was a pain in the ass. Literally.

I groaned and sat up, my body sore from the waist down. I knew it was going to be bad, but not so bad to the point that it hurts to even sit straight. I looked over at Rengoku who was sleeping soundly beside me, his arms wrapped around my waist and keeping me in place.

"Rengoku, wake up." I didn't want to wake him up so early, but he had work early in the morning which was a bummer. I can't keep him to myself for a couple more hours.

He slowly stirred awake, his eyes half-lidded and sleepy. "Mmm... Morning, Y/N..." He groaned sleepily, his voice low and husky as he struggled to open his eyes.

Does he always sound like this in the morning? I never knew, he's always gone when I wake up.

"You have work, and I woke you just in time for you to get ready." I brushed a strand of hair out of his face and placed a kiss on his forehead.

He groaned sleepily and rubbed his face. "Mmmm... Just a couple more minutes..." He pulled me closer and started kissing my face all over.

I loved the feeling of his lips on my face, but what I didn't love was his morning breath.

"You need to get up, you can't be late today, you have an important meeting." I hoped reminding him about his meeting would work, and it did.

Rengoku grunted and pulled away and sat up straight, making his back muscles more clearer to me. It was the hottest thing I've seen this morning, and I won't get the image out of my head for the next few days.

"I forgot about the meeting... but it's better being with you here in bed instead." He reached out for me and pulled me closer, kissing me all over my neck.

A couple more minutes wouldn't hurt anyone.

~

Rengoku left later on, and the time he had left, he ate breakfast. The breakfast that had me whining for more in the background. I didn't think such a small amount of time he would manage to do something to surprise me. But I won't complain. In fact, I should wake him up more early so we have more time together.

Maybe even try sleepy sex.

It was 6:34 in the morning and I was still sleepy, no energy what so ever but I tried to manage.

While I'm awake, I might as well use the time to visit some friends or family members. I haven't seen B/F in a while so might as well go and hang out with them.

~

"You guys finally had sex!?" I felt peoples eyes stare directly at us, giving us nasty glares and hearing whispers around us as B/F yelled my business out. Thanks a lot B/F.

"Keep your voice down! We don't need the whole world to know!" I shushed B/F up and felt my face heat up from embarrassment. I can't look at anyone's face around me after they just yelled my business out there.

"But it's a shock! The last time we met, you told me you were going to wait for marriage, now look at you, having your hole pounde-"

"Okay, okay! Stop saying that!" This was so embarrassing to hear, knowing that was exactly what Rengoku did to me.

"I'm just being supportive! Who cares what other people may think, they're just jealous that they can't get pounded by the man they love the way you do."

They were right, who cares about what other people say, but I still didn't want people to know what I did in bed.

"Your not wrong, Rengoku does treat me the way I never thought I would ever get treated, and who cares about what other people may think." I shrugged off the stares I felt on me and focused on the conversation ahead.

"Exactly." B/F looked at the time and moved closer to me before they whispered to me, "Now, just how far did he stretch your hole out?"

"B/F!" I pulled away and looked at her with a shocked expression implanted on my face.

"I'm just wondering!"

What a pain.

Rengoku stretched it to the point that no other man can fill it up without satisfying me anymore 🙉