Chapter 2 - The Ride Home

Walking home in the hot sun is the worst

Walking home in the hot sun is the worst. Especially when you have a backpack full of heavy books full of homework to do. I was already sweating bullets and the only thing that kept me from buying cookies and cream ice cream was the fact that someone in a black Lamborghini was following me.

Who? Good question! I DON'T FUCKING KNOW BECAUSE THEY TINTED THEIR WINDOWS!

I started walking faster and faster while keepig an eye on the car. Just then, the car stopped and my eyes widened as the door opened.

OH FUCK. This is where I get kidnapped and I don't get to graduate school, wear the figure skating costume, or get my first kiss! 

I wonder, does the person in the car look handsome? Assuming that the person is a boy ofcourse. Then maybe, I wouldn't mind getting kidnapped.... NOT THE TIME, LILITH!

A boy walked out and came towards me. Not just any boy, it was Felix, from stray kids! Just then, he walked closer and my shoulders slumped. It was fucking Ace. I sighed. I wish it would be Felix instead...

I just stood there, frowning at him while he smirked, standing 2 meters away from me.

"Why are you frowning? You should be like 'Oh mah god! THE Ace is smirking at me!' " He said, confused.

"You aren't Felix Lee." I say, still disapointed.

"Who the fuck is Felix?!" He ask, even more confused.

"You don't know who FELIX LEE is?! Have you been living under a rock? He's like, THE hottest k-pop band member EVER." I said, swooning.

".....What? You know what, nevermind. Look nerd. Since I'm so fucking nice, I'll drop you home." Ace says, his voice as smooth as melted chocolate.

"No. I bet you're going to kidnap me, I'm not stupid." I said, crossing my arms.

"If I did, I probably would've ran up to you with a black ski mask on" Ace says again, crossing his arms, mimicking my pose.

"True, true..." I pondered.

"My point proven, now for the last time, get the fuck into the car or you can walk to your shit home yourself!" He snapped.

"Jeezzz, chill out man. I'm going into the car." I said, rolling my eyes.

My 'shit home' is a fucking mansion, but, I guess I'm technically living in an apartment so that if someone stalks me, they won't get suspicious...

Huffing, I opened the driver's door and sat in, closing the door behind me.

Ace walked up to the driver's door and yanked it open, staring at me.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing nerd. My car. You can't drive it. Plus, I have the keys." He sneered, getting frustrated.

I smirked.

"Really now, then what are these?" I ask, twirling a pair of Lamborghini keys that I happened to steal from him when I walked past him.

"Wha- How did you get that?!" He asked angrily when he touched his pocket where there was now no keys.

"It's called pick pocketing. Now get in, or you can walk home." I say, smirking.

Now now, I know what you're going to say. 'Lilith! You're supposed to be an nerd! Are you dumb?' Well, just because I did something fun doesn't mean he'll be smart and be like 'Oh! Since she knows how to pick pocket and has an attidude, she's definitely not a nerd!' Boys aren't that smart.

(The boys in the story, no offense to the smart boys out there!)

"I thought I was the one who suggested that I could drive you home." He mumbled under his breathe as he reluctently went into the passengers seat.

"You might want to put on your seatbelt." I told him.

"Yeah, yeah, like as if you'd drive fast. You'll probably drive like a slow old granny." He grumbled, pulling on his seatbelt.

I smirked.

"Whatever makes you sleep at night, dear." I state.

I pushed the keys into the key hole as the engine roared to life. I gripped the wheel tight before hitting the gas, making Ace and I hit the back of our chairs while the car jerked forwards. Suddenly, I had a crazy idea. I opened the roof of the car and then, I took of my seatbelt before putting both my feet on top of the wheel and sticking the top half of my body out of the car.

"WHEEEEEE!!!!!" I screamed, as my feet drove the car.

The wind blew back my hair as I laughed. The cars beside us gaped at me, afterall, it was an rare occurance.

As I got back down into my seat, I could see that Ace was holding onto his seatbelt very tightly, so tightly that his knuckles went white, his eyes glued to the horizon, dilated.

Soon after, I arrived at my house. Handing back the keys to Ace, I thanked him for the fun ride before going into my apartment, leaving him with his thoughts.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, sorry for such a short and late update. As you know, school has started which means a heap load of homework to do. Will try to update more!

Lilith: Vote!

Victoria: Comment!

Coach: And Share!

Peace out! ✌🏼

Question Of The Update: Pineapples on pizza or no pineapples on pizza?

863 Words