PART : 3

After saying a goodbye you left from there. You call driver and left towards the home.

The whole drive you just thinking about that prank call. This is roaming in your mind.

It's almost 8'Oclock. You open the car and thanks to the bodygard. And left inside.

You was in hope that Jungkook is not came yet.

You enter in living room thinking no one is here.

Suddenly your eyes catch a figure who was already looking at you.

And It was not other than "jungkook".

He was looking at you like he is going to eat you alive.

I looked at him and see only anger in his eyes. His eyes was hella red.

Y/n : j-jungkook a-are you o-ok?
Jungkook : WHO'S THE HELL IS YOUR D@DDY(shout)
Y/n : what are you saying (scared)
Jungkook : don't play innocent with me tell me who is your f*cking d@ddy...!!!!(hold your both arms tightly)
Y/n : c-can y-you e-explain me wh-what are you s-saying.
Jungkook : just a few hours ago you call me-
Y/n : t-that w-was a d-dare
Jungkook : DARE!!!!
Y/n (nodded in fear)
Jungkook : coz of your f*cking dare I left office and now you are saying it was a dare..!!!
Y/n : yo-you c-can ask m-my f-friend too(almost cry)
Jungkook : (pinned you against the wall) are you serious y/n!!
Y/n : (start crying) j-jungkook pls leave me
Jungkook : (leave you) don't do this f*ck thinks again
Y/n : o-ok

You left towards your room while crying hardly thinking how can someone that much harsh.

(In y/n's room)

You came inside your room while crying and throw yourself on bed. You was
crying -crying.

After an hour you slept while crying.

<Jungkook pov>

I came in y/n's room to see is she slept or not. I saw her laying on bed while holding pillow tightly.

I go close to her and see dry tears on her cheeks. I felt bad for shoutin on her.

I don't why but whenever I see her sad make me sad too. I caressed her cheek softly.

I placed a soft kiss on her forehead and left towards the my room.

<End of jungkook's pov>