Chapter 1 : I don't wanna go!!!!

~Kakeru  was sitting on the sofa in his house watching Shinchan. He took popcorn with him to make things a little  more fun.He was eating popcorn and laughing at Shinchan cartoons. He was laughing so hard that he coughed while eating popcorn.

Kakeru's mother brings him water and slaps him on the head and said,_

---- "Why didn't you go to school today,
Huh?!"

He sometimes doesn't go to his school. He just doesn't like to study. So his mother was also telling him that 'why are you always watching cartoons on TV like this?'.

---- " I'm feeling a little sick today! That's why I didn't go to school!!"

Kakeru  was told in such a way that his mother could clearly see that he was acting  ( ͡°Ĺ̯ ͡° )<<

His mother sat beside him and said,

---- "listen to me....You may not that Yamato is now a teacher now ."

---"huh!?! Yamato is now a TEacher!??

He said  with a surprised face. Although he was not surprised.

---"Yes!!"

"so what? What will I do with it?"

---"Listen to me first"

His mother continued to say that,

---" He is now a teacher at 'Masago high school'. So your father and I have decided to transfer you to Masago High School."

After hearing this he said out loud that he would never go to that school.

---"I said first listen to me, we decided to do this for your good. Yamato is a teacher now ,  we're transferring you to that school for Ohara can take care of you."

----" seriously!? But why?! I can take care of  myself. ____

---- "ahh no.. Actually I meant that he will take care of your study "__

----but I also can take care of my study  Too.. Um.... I'm g-good at my study... also the school is too far away from our house. How can I go there everyday !? Huh?!

---" you don't have to go everyday there coz you will live with Yamato. "

After hearing this Kakeru continued to say that he will never go there. never will stay with him. Coz he have a lots of friends here. He will miss them so much. And here is his enjoyable life TV, Comic, Anime this is what he wants to do all the time. And if he just go there, he can never live like this anymore. He have to do shitty study all the day. Coz he'll have to live with a Teacher??

--- "You will must go there!!"

His mom said it and suddenly the bell ring.

--- "Coming"

The mom opened the door. It was her daughter 'Akane'

Akane is Kakeru's older sister. She is 2 years older than Kakeru.

---"I'm home"

Akane said with a tired voice.

She was so damn tired because of her shitty exam is coming so she have to study hard as hell____

She threw her bag on the sofa and sat leaning against the sofa next to Kakeru.

Akane looked at Kakeru. Here he was sitting in such a way and with such a face that one could see that he was angry.

---" what's wrong? "

---"Nothing!! " Kakeru exclaimed.

After Hearing his words "Nothing" made her 100% sure that something had happened. But what?