PART-18

Your defeat is not in your fall. You are a man, not an avatar. Fall, get up, walk, run, run again, because victory is brief, it has no meaning.

Time is sand, it will keep slipping, life is a caravan, it will keep going, you will meet some special people, hold them in the midst of this relationship, otherwise no one will come back.

At the time of breakfast Akash was talking with Dad in call and in sometime dad said " it's yes " Whattt! She said yes! I can't believe it she said yes.  I want to dance but unfortunately my whole family is present they will tease me if I dance here but don't worry I will dance in room. 

Dad ask all of if it's ok for us if we all meet them in hotel so that I and Akshara can talk and we all agree to him. I maintain my cold face rather than showing my happy cause I want to look professional in front of everyone.  

I know all of you are happy and excited just like me and you all know today I am going to meet her in evening so I have to select what I have to wear and please help me in choosing my clothes for further events and tell me if it's good or not. But for now I have to get ready for office. 

In no time I quickly get ready and went to my office only to get lost in the files and papers and calls. Not realizing the time That it's already 5 I got a call from Mom which make me aware of the time 

" Raj you haven't still came yet it's already 5 of the evening " Mom said with little irritate voice and I know the reason.

"mom I am in my way just coming " I said lie not getting scolded but she is my mom so..

" I want you inside the gate with in 10 mins otherwise I myself will tell them that you are not free not going to free so think twice before finalizing the date "  She said in danger voice which predicting that she will do what she said but before she can do that I replied 

" no no mom I am on my way only " I said in hurry tone while wearing my coat and taking keys of the car I went to the parking area and give life to my e stating the engine 

" you better do that " she said while cutting the call not waiting for my answer. I speed up my car and in no min I was in front of my home gate. seeing me the guards have open the gate and I take my car in parking area. 

After giving break to my car I went directly  inside the home only to get encounter with my mom who was fuming in anger.

" Raj you have 5 min and your time start now " she said while controlling her anger. without giving her answer I went in my room with the speed of 200. ' the Whole world have fear of me And I have fear of my mom. ' I said to myself while changing my clothes. 

as soon as getting ready I went down all were present there waiting for me. Thank god! I came down under 5 min otherwise....

" let's go everyone we are getting late " Dad said as I got down. all nod at him and went to seat inside the car  as Avinash was driving and Ma papa was sitting backside with me on passenger seat. I am very happy today. I just want to see her smile & look into her eyes for the rest of the time. I can't explain my feelings in words.

Soon we reach at he decided hotel only to meet her family but where is She ? she didn't came or she is late ? I want ask but before asking I have to greet everyone.

My family as already greet everyone and I touched the feet of uncle and aunty to show respect towards them and give brother hug to Akash. both the families settle down on the huge table. I really want to know about her but how can I ask directly. To keep professional face and look I started to watch my phone. 

All were chit-hatting with each other when Mom asked 

" where is Akshara ? didn't she come ? " mom asked to which Aunty give her reply

" actually she went to the washroom. she will come soon " She said with smile. why I always think that there is something unusual in her behavior though she always talk to me sweetly but still her smile look fake when it comes to Akshara. I shrugged my thoughts when I hear aa sweet voice 

" sorry to keep you all wait " The voice came from behind me I look backward to see the owner of the voice only to get eye-contact with her...

==========================================

Hello everyone! sorry to all of you for making you wait but I was busy in study so Please forgive your author. 

Here is the new chapter and also it's the short part. I will try my best to update it soon... not to keep you all wait. hope you all like the chapter and give your love to the story through the votes.

That's all for today see you all soon bye..

🥰 🤗

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =