deserve a punishment (ep-18)

Tahir- "you really deserve one more punishment for being this se*y "

He said and he started sucking on her cleavage biting it harshly making dark love bites while se moaned so loudly suddenly he stopped.... She looked at him being confused that why does he stopped suddenly

Tahir-"Dont make me hard babe "(said lustfully looking at her)

Yn- hnnn ...(said shyly+little scared) I think I should go to hall they must be waiting for me (trying to push him but yarr it's not gonna happen because he is almost double of her so..😂bechari )

Tahir- shut up(strictly )! Let me countinue my work (lustfully looking at her+ attached his lips with her kissing her hungrily )

She tried to push him but it was not that easy after a hot kiss and long kiss he left her lips she finally got some air ....

Yn- OMG(breathing heavily) ye kya thaaa... choro mujhe thek hai ..... 15 minutes ki bat hue thiiii...(she said trying to get up )

Tahir - keh to aise rhi ho jaise bhade pe liya ho tumhe... I can't leave u going this farr babe (he says caging her in his arms ) oyee yarr you literally don't know how hard I am controlling myself looking at you in this state .....

Yn- (suddenly she became little embarassed because she was only in her bra and a half naked man is caging her)
(She hid her eyes with her hands )
"Where is my blouse " (she said being embarassed )

Tahir- "mabie on the floor" (said smirking+ once again kissing her neck)

Yn- hattooo ! (She said suddenly pushed him he backed a little) mera blouse doo..(she said greeting up from bet trying to find it)

She was only in her bra, her sarii half opened her waist in full show ,herlong har which was little messy falling on her back making her body lok more and more sexy ,Seeing her in this situation he was literally getting so much needy !!!

Yn- kyaa khate hai app yaha ! Ye harkate kar k ! (She said little angry not able to find the blouses)

She was trying to find it while tahir was eying her back

Tahir- after aur marriage I won't let you wear something when we are alone (backhuging her tightly+digging his fingers in her waist + kissing her black neck)....

Yn- you are so badd....! Get away you devil (she said pouting )

Tahir - "if I am a devil then you are this devil's temptation " anyway do you want to know what this devil can do ....(suddenly kept his hand on her chest and applied pressure)

Yn felt current

Tahir- ohh yn you aree....soo..sof...(moaning a little )

Yn- hatoooo! Hayee besharam! Dur rehna mujhse ! (Being whole red)

Tahir- par q ..(turned her back now he was staring at her face holding her hands tightly)

"me to kiss bhi karunga"

"bite bhi karunga"

"sab kuch karunga "

Yn- emmmm( she was going to say something but he kissed her one more time her hands on his hands , his lips on her lips in a deep kiss biting her kiss that heart that she moaned in pain during the kiss, struggling to free her hands ,she suddenly bit his lips

"First time til now she bitted his lips it was so new for him"

Tahir - ohhh meri khatarnakh billi (said cutely)

Yn- app ye sab daily mere sath karte hai (pouting ) or khatarnak mujhe kehte hai ! Khatrnak hai app "rowdy gunde".....(pouting angrily)

Tahir - ohoo meri maharani ! (Carasing her checks softly ) kya kiya apke rowdy gunde ne me apni saza k liye tyar hu ! (He said crossing his arms )

Yn- bade bhole ban rhe ho app to (cutely saying) ye dekh rhe hai (pointing towards her neck) ye apne hi Kiya hai ! Gandee bacche ! Pata kitna dard hota mujhe ! Or mere lips ko dekho to jab bhi kiss karte hai bitee karne lag jate hai
" me apka khana hu kya"

Tahir - ye hickeys k bare me keh rhi ho to ye to punishment thii.. (he said putting his hands up like it was not his mistake)

Yn- kya punishment..or ek min ye hickey kya hoti haiii(curiosity)

Tahir chuckled at her cuteness - ye do tumhare skin pe me painting karta hu ye hickey hoti hai (smirking+ laughing)

Yn- konsi painting! Accha ye marks ....(angrily) apko saja milni chayia ....(cutely angrily)

Tahir - socho socho kya saza dogi (playing with her waist + smirk) me idea du same dard hoga Jo tumhe hua tha ....

"Mujhe hickey do"

Yn- k-ya ky-a...hickeyyy...(shocked+ shuttering)

Tahir- kya kya kya ! Hickey do adesh mera hai !(now being dominated)

Yn- hunnnn(sadd)

Tahir- karooo be ! Suna nahi (he said holding her face )

Tahir- yaha karo (indicating to his neck)

Yn- kaha ! Yahaaaa

Tahir - haaa yahaaaa (angry)

Yn- kr rhi hu gussa q karhe ho (pouting)

Tahir- hnnn karoo jaldiii

Tahir felt yn sweet lips on his neck kissing it softly & gently tahir was feeling pleasured but he want it hard he suddenly held her neck from back she felt scared.....

Tahir- why so scared meri khatarnakh billi ! Fully bite karo dar kisce rahi ho ! Raja ki Rani ki ankhon me dar nahi dikhna chayia meri Jann ....!
(His eyes showing love & showing softness )

After hearing this once again she tried to give him love bite he punched her head from her head and suddenly

"she bitted harshly on his neck ! He moaned felling most pleasurable moment of his life"