Chapter 6

No one pov:

Y/n was sleeping soundly in Optimus's arms "we're keeping her sentinel...that's our decision..." sentinel didn't say anything then sighed "did you ultra Magnus about this?" He asked "we'll tell him tomorrow." Y/n yawn and snuggles up to his chest and he carries her back to the cave and she snuggles with her teddy bear "night y/n." "*yawn*night Optimus..." he smiles and gently pats her head and made sure no mercons weren't around.

(Dream)

Y/n was at her grandmother's house playing dolls with her sister "I will save you princess!" "Ooh~thank goodness~" then started laughing "kids!I made cookies and hot chocolate!" Their grandma calls "race ya!" Her sister got a head start "hey no fair!" As they made to the kitchen and got their grandma's chocolate chip cookies and hot chocolate and went to the a movie "ok what should we watch?" Emily asked her "the little mermaid!" Y/n said "how about the grinch?" "Okay." Y/n agrees with her as they watch the movie "hey sis." "Yeah?" "Why do mama and papa yell?" she didn't say something "just watch the movie." So they just watch the movie.

Y/n was in room trying to block out the yelling,she tried to sleep but kept hearing the yelling she just wanted it to stop.

(Dream end)

Y/n woke felt tears on her face again and quickly whip her tears away and got up and walked to her chest and got her teddy bear,she started playing with it after playing then she saw sentinel and Optimus then she put teddy bear down and put on her necklace,she held Optimus's hand and they began swimming.she saw all kinds of sea creatures,they swam to a cave like place at first y/n was scared but felt safer with Optimus then they entered the cave and met a merbot "Optimus,sentinel said that you wanted something tell me something?" Then he looked at the small child holding Optimus's hand "Optimus explained." He ordered "yes sir." He explained everything about how they found her and how they decided to keep "I see...are willing you can handle this Optimus?" Ultra Magnus asked "yes sir I think I can handle this." Optimus said "but sir she's a human sparkling." "May I see the sparkling?" He asked Optimus motions for her to meet him "h-hi...m-my name is y/n..." she said nervously "hi my name is ultra Magnus." "Can I ask a question?" Y/n asks "yes you can." "Why is his chin so big?" Y/n asked as she pointed at sentinel,Optimus had held in his laugh and sentinel felt insulted he couldn't believed he got a insulted by a child.

Then Optimus got a call from bumblebee "hey uh boss-bot would it be a problem if the...mercons were attacking?" Y/n was scared as she heard blasting sound,shouting and a maniac laughing.

They swam as fast as they could and Optimus put y/n in the cave "keep the necklace safe!" Optimus told her "okay..." then he left y/n was scared a hid under her blanket and held her teddy bear and the necklace tightly in a corner of the cave.

(Meanwhile)

The merbots and mercons were fighting "just hand us the sparkling!" Lugnut demanded "yeah like we're gonna listen!" Bumblebee said as he zap him with his stingers "why do even want the kid!?" Ratchet said "to be trained to be a heir to the mercons!" "We won't let you corrupt her!" Prowl yelled there was no way that they let them take her after they finished fighting "THIS ISN'T OVER MERBOTS!" Hothead yelled then blitzwing switched to random "tell the sparkling we came by!" Then he laughed maniacally then they left "so that's the reason?" Bulkhead asked "bumblebee,bulkhead go check on y/n." Optimus told them.

Y/n pov:

I was scared I wanted mama then I saw bumblebee and bulkhead "bumblebee!bulkhead!" I cried "are you okay!?" Bumblebee asked I nodded "well at least that you're okay." Bulkhead said I held my teddy bear tightly.

No one pov:

Y/n and merbots didn't notice starscream was spying "so the merbots have a sparkling now?this should be interesting..." starscream said.