Chapter 8

--Just a little chat -(chapter 8)

 Waking up from your first night in here wasn't as bad as you thought.  Besides the fact that Freddy's and Stu's snoring combined, which made you want to bite your ear off; it was a pleasant night. More or less. the sun just barely shining over the bars from your high room, swinging your legs over the bed and walking over to the window, you felt yourself relaxing and finally getting a moment of peace you haven't had in a long, long time.  Only slightly missing the feeling of grass under their hands as you played outside in the shining sun as a child when you could or the slight pain of a kiss from the sun when getting sun burned on your face.  

    A light knock on the door behind you and the sound of keys broke you from your memorys. spinning around and putting back on that stone face and getting your fist ready, as if someone would be attacking soon. The door opens, oh. its that short fatty. damn. 

Dr. Loomis stands in the doorway with two guards behind him. He smiles and waves. Oddly cherry for a fat man. being Santa must be his side gig?  "How was your night?" He asks sicky sweet. 

"..."

"Erm ok then" He rubs his neck and looks away slightly embarrassed. He turns to the guards and nod his head towards you. " We are just going to have a little chat if you don't mind?" 

You just show your arms to them as to make it easier and they won't be so harsh with you so early in the morning.  "so, you must be quite a early bird then? its about 6:30ish right now!" He asks you and you just shrug and look down as the guards drag you behind Loomis. 

After many hallways and unlocking doors, he unlocks a door with a little desk and a small lamp and filled with many many filing cabinets. He has you sit across from him and lets the guards stand outside. 

"Sooo.. how was your first night here? Is everyone treating you well?" He leans in, slightly hoping that this wasn't a Michael Myers thing but we know he wouldn't even mind. sick fuck.  You just stare out the window behind him, the sun still barely shinning over the trees, from what you can see; The building was surround by trees and woods from miles and miles, no other buildings in sight. you drown out the pitchy voice that is asking you questions after questions. 

" Well, that went.. well." He sighs tiredly and gets up and calls the guards in, they grab you and hoist you up again. "Well seeing as it is now 8:00, we should go down and meet everyone for breakfast shouldn't we?" he smiles but behind his eyes you can see amnger and pride from the fact that he has another Michael person to work on. 

And by God he is going to break your walls. wither you like it or not.  

----------------------------------------------------------------

A/N ok im leaving it here cause i love watching you all suffer:) nexxt part will be somewhere around this week. love you guys and holy fuck thank you all for all the votes and support! im sorry to give you this little part and not with any action at all but i just wanted to feed you, just some crumbs<3