- CHAPTER XI

— 𝓜𝓾𝓽𝓾𝓪𝓵𝓵𝔂 𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓯𝓲𝓽𝓮𝓭

Waking up to your phone ringing was out of the normal, usually you'd have three arms go off before even thinking about opening your eyes. Panicking you grabbed ypur phone and looked at the screen to see Keiji's contact name, "Jiji ♡". You answered the phone, tiredly mumbling a small 'hello' before fully waking up at memories of last night.

"Good morning gorgeous." You giggled slightly.

"Good morning." You yawned sitting up.

"Did you want to go out after classes today? I can take you on a real date." You hummed.

"Ill have to think about it." You said it in such a teasing tone that it made Keiji laugh.

"Well you let me know, yeah?" He heard you laugh.

"I say yes! I'd love to go out after class."

"That's great, did you want a ride to school?"

"I can walk, I have to go somewhere first." Keiji hummed.

"Alright angel, I'll see you at lunch? I think thats the next time we're able to see eachother." You hummed, agreeing and you guys hung up.

You had to admit, that was a great way to wake up. After getting ready you made your way to school, stopping at the corner store on the way there. You had really wanted a specific ramen that you could only ever find there, it as always was on the very bottom shelf. After paying you had walked up to the hot water machine and started pouring it in. You waited patiently, allowing the water to soften the noodles, stirring in the packet of seasoning.

"Hi Y/n!" You turned to see Kuroo, smiling at you.

"Hey! I thought you'd be in school?" Kuroo shrugged.

"Finished early and I got hungry." You smiled at his response.

"How is yours and Akaashi's fake relationship going." You smiled to yourself humming a bit causing Kuroo to raise a brow.

"It's not fake anymore." You had mumbled it but Kuroo heard it.

"Seriously?! Well.. I guess you have an actual date to the wedding now." You laughed.

"Yeah, he helped me pick out a dress for it you know? It was so pretty, if his parents weren't so on him about being a lawyer he coukd so totally be a stylist." The ramen had finished cooking and you took the first bite, making a satisfied hum as the taste filled your mouth.