CHAPTER-8

Author's pov

Jisoo, Jennie and Rose stopped walking, infront of the door of a big luxury hall.
They saw that their dad hugged a woman.

Soon after breaking the hug he introduced his daughters to yea ji who was a little confused.

Jisoo- Hi Mrs.Kim I'm jisoo.

Jennie- I'm Jennie.

Rose- hello I'm Chaeyoung.

They said with a little smile on there face because the woman infront of them seems to be a good person.

Yea ji- hello children.

She smiled widely at them.

Dong Wook- where are your kids?

Yea ji- they are inside.

Dong Wook- let's go then

Dong Wook smiled as they all made their way towards the entrance of the mall.

And if Jisoo,Jennie, Rose were being true to themselves then they were nervous as hell.They knew that this day would be coming.

I mean why not, when there father is dating then it is quite obvious that they will he be marrying that woman.

As soon as they entered there eyes met with the Kim siblings. They all were standing with cold faces.

The teenagers gasped looking at each other. Now they don't want it to be true, what they are thinking specifically Somi.

Yea ji- Kids meet him, He is Lee Dong Wook the one whom I love.

Blackpink was shocked because they realized that Bts and Somi are gonna be their step siblings.

On the other hand,Bts and Somi were looking pissed off by the situation and they got annoyed only by thinking blackpink as their step sister.

Yea ji- c'mon introduce yourselves.

She said taking them out from their thoughts.

Jin- I'm Jin

Suga- suga

Somi- Somi

Jhope- I'm Jhope.

Taehyung- I'm Taehyung

Jimin- I'm jimin

Jungkook- Jungkook

Rm- I'm Namjoon.

Dong Wook- that's nice to meet you all.

They just nodded their heads. They decided to play dumb by acting as if they don't know each other which was followed by Jisoo, Jennie and Rose.

Jisoo- I'm Jisoo

Jennie- I'm Jennie