Ch:5

*Cerberus*

I woke up the next morning, and I saw both of my beautiful mates cuddling up to me.

So today, I am going to help Charlie with her hotel and also protect the guests who could stay at the hotel.

So I hoped out of bed and got dressed so I could find Charlie and see what I could do today.

As I walked out of the room, I heard someone singing, and they sounded so sad it broke my heart.

I started to follow the sound and come to find out Charlie was the one who was singing her heart out.

So I started to follow Charlie and made sure that she was ok because I didn't want to see Charlie upset or be sad.

So I turned into my true form that I haven't been in since the war between heaven and hell.

I walked up to Charlie and started to rub my head on her leg to make her feel better.

Charlie:"Good morning, Cerberus. I'm sorry if I woke you up from your sleep." Charlie said, and I know that she was thinking about something that is going on outside.

Charlie:"Every year I have to watch my people get killed, and I can't do anything about it. These souls never got a chance to change and be redeemed to go to heaven. " Charlie petted my head to make her feel better, and hopefully, it helps.

Just then, someone walked into the room that Charlie and I were in, so I started to growl at them as a warning that I'm dangerous.

The person that came into the room was none other than Vaggie.

I think she has a tracking system on Charlie or something because I always see her around Charlie or go where Charlie is at.

Vaggie:"Charlie, everything is ready to go to the news section and be prepared for any questions and answers." Vaggie said to Charlie.

But I saw a posable future that could go wrong, and at the end of the news, I could see everything on fire and Charlie fighting someone.

It makes my blood boil because someone disrespected the princess of hell.

Cerberus:"Charlie princess, I was thinking if I could go to the news section with you so I could protect you. Because I have orders from the king and queen of hell to protect you, Charlie." I've said, and I just knew that Vaggie wouldn't like me coming to the news section.

Vaggie:"I don't think so Cerberus you need to sit and stay like a good boy. Because I would be there to protect Charlie." Did this angel just tell me what to do like I'm some dog and she can tell what do no not going to happen.

Cerberus:"I'm sorry, who are you to tell me what to do like I'm some common dog you buy. You are not my master and never will be my master and I only follow the orders given to me by the Morningstar family or my mates. I don't order from some moth who thinks hey let me order Cerberus around who cares if he fought alongside Lucifer in the war between heaven and hell. Did you fight in a war or something? No, so don't tell me what I can and can't do." I am mad, yes, because Vaggie thinks that hey, she is with Charlie, the princess of hell, I can order Cerberus around.

Charlie:"Please, no more fighting, and Vaggie, please stop trying to order Cerberus around and Cerberus. Please forgive Vaggie she didn't mean to order you around." Charlie is right. I guess I could stop telling Vaggie the harsh truth, but I would do it for Charlie.

Cerberus:"I can forgive, but I do not forget what she has said to me, but for princess, anything."

Vaggie:"Fine, but I don't trust Cerberus, and I don't order Cerberus around he is making everything up." Vaggie said, but she is lying like crazy right now.